• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Authentic SureFire 18650 hosts Precision Machined C2-HA and 6P "LED"

Status
Not open for further replies.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Authentic SureFire 18650 hosts Precision Machined C2-HA and 6P "LED" Ready to Shi

if you had a chance to take pics, that would be great.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Authentic SureFire 18650 hosts Precision Machined C2-HA and 6P "LED" Ready to Shi

I am working on the pics, I'm no photographer so it involves me conning the wifey into taking flashlight pics which is easier said than done these days =) I'll try to bribe her with a footrub and get them posted

BSBG

Enlightened

Here's a couple, but they just show the outside which looks like a normal flashlight. Ignore the pocket dust :eek:.

With Moddoo Triple XP-E:

CIMG1056.jpg

With a little friend:

CIMG1060.jpg

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looking good!

That is a cool little skinner

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm still working on getting the pic of the battery in action, :poke:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

:twothumbs

Tessaiga

Enlightened
A Little Red Dot 1 degree North of the Equator

Just wanted to say that the C2 arrived safe and sound.... absolutely bombproof packaging my friend... u could throw that package out of a airplane and it'll still survive unscathed...:D

boring is nice and smooth.... and 18650s fit in very nicely... snug but comfortable.... thanks a bunch for lossening the bezel ring... its now sporting a nice SS bezel ring for added protection to the lens and bezel edge...:D

one comment on SF... i didn't know the lens was THAT thick...:D

Winx

Newly Enlightened

My C2-HA arrived today. The tube is very smooth and the lip is like factory made.

:goodjob:

Few pictures below.

surefire.c2-ha.from.bugsy714.1.jpg

surefire.c2-ha.from.bugsy714.2.jpg

surefire.c2-ha.from.bugsy714.3.jpg

surefire.c2-ha.from.bugsy714.4.jpg

The last picture with another C2-HA host.

surefire.c2-ha.from.bugsy714.5.jpg

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just wanted to say that the C2 arrived safe and sound.... absolutely bombproof packaging my friend... u could throw that package out of a airplane and it'll still survive unscathed...:D

boring is nice and smooth.... and 18650s fit in very nicely... snug but comfortable.... thanks a bunch for lossening the bezel ring... its now sporting a nice SS bezel ring for added protection to the lens and bezel edge...:D

one comment on SF... i didn't know the lens was THAT thick...:D

Glad everything went smoothly!

The packaging was designed to be run over by a semi truck and still get the light to you in mint condition :twothumbs

Those SF lenses are really thick, I think they are .3mm:drool:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

My C2-HA arrived today. The tube is very smooth and the lip is like factory made.

Few pictures below.

Great pictures Jani!!!!

You mind if I use them for the first post on this thread?

Glad everything went smoothly for all of the international buyers, I always hold my breath until the packages make it into your hands!

It has been a pleasure working with all of you!

Winx

Newly Enlightened

Those SF lenses are really thick, I think they are .3mm:drool:

Yes, almost 0.3cm. Flashlightlens.com lists 2.84mm.

I found that the lens in my C2 has blue tint. I thought coated pyrex is clear with no color. The lens in my other C2 is clear, no sign of any color. Weird. :thinking:

Great pictures Jani!!!!

You mind if I use them for the first post on this thread?

Glad everything went smoothly for all of the international buyers, I always hold my breath until the packages make it into your hands!

It has been a pleasure working with all of you!

No, I don't mind. Use as you like. I'll upload the original pictures later to my homepage and PM you the link. Those pictures could be better but it's dark almost all the time and I don't have decent lights for photographing.

Nothing to complain. Thank you once again!

mikevelarde

Enlightened

Few pictures below.

Nice picture Jani :D!! and I recognize the stainless steel plain bezel ring!!:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, almost 0.3cm. Flashlightlens.com lists 2.84mm.

I found that the lens in my C2 has blue tint. I thought coated pyrex is clear with no color. The lens in my other C2 is clear, no sign of any color. Weird. :thinking:

No, I don't mind. Use as you like. I'll upload the original pictures later to my homepage and PM you the link. Those pictures could be better but it's dark almost all the time and I don't have decent lights for photographing.

Nothing to complain. Thank you once again!

Thanks so much for the pics! With our 1 year old son running around my wife doesn't have much time left to take pictures of "my silly little lights"

I think some of the surefire lens might be AR coated, if it has a blue sheen to the lens when you look at it from an angle that might be why. Also surefire switched from pyrex to borofloat which might also have something to do with it.

I love the look of the HA with a SS or Ti bezel installed!

Winx

Newly Enlightened

Nice picture Jani :D!! and I recognize the stainless steel plain bezel ring!!:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

Thanks! Yep, I bought four bezel rings from you.

Thanks so much for the pics! With our 1 year old son running around my wife doesn't have much time left to take pictures of "my silly little lights"

I think some of the surefire lens might be AR coated, if it has a blue sheen to the lens when you look at it from an angle that might be why. Also surefire switched from pyrex to borofloat which might also have something to do with it.

I love the look of the HA with a SS or Ti bezel installed!

That must be it. I didn't remember borofloat at all.

I did put Russtang's Ti bezel to another C2. No way I'm leaving any of my SF P60 hosts without head protection.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

I love my russtang Ti bezel, moddoo is doing a Ti tailcap shroud for the z48/49 that I am excited about lovecpf

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don't really have the time to maintain a thread in the mod section, I think I will be shutting this one down and moving the remaining lights to the marketplace

Gotta get ready for an upcoming move, should be able to try this again in a few months

Thanks to all!

spankone

Enlightened

pm sent about 6p

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

pm'd back, I can get this into the mail tomorrow if payment is received before 1pm PST

Thanks!

spankone

Enlightened

:paypal:

Status
Not open for further replies.