Average flashocolic age

PROTOOLNUT

Newly Enlightened
:lolsign:

This post made me laugh out loud so hard that my sides hurt.

I had this same exact problem for many years before I became acquainted with performance flashlights!

People are just now starting to get to know me on here. One thing you learn about me is that I am rarely a serious guy. I like to make people laugh when I can, cause its better to laugh then to be depressed. But ya, if and when I am able to get a Tiny Monster, I will have a lot of fun posting pics of my Tiny Monster for all to see on here. hehe :D

Vlada1911

Newly Enlightened
People are just now starting to get to know me on here. One thing you learn about me is that I am rarely a serious guy. I like to make people laugh when I can, cause its better to laugh then to be depressed. But ya, if and when I am able to get a Tiny Monster, I will have a lot of fun posting pics of my Tiny Monster for all to see on here. hehe :D

I'm trying to come up with some nice comeback, butt...

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
^

What's up with the big font?,, one week anniversary on CPF

nbp

Flashaholic
It's all good man, don't worry about the larger font. Some of us don't see so well, it's kinda nice!

PROTOOLNUT

Newly Enlightened
Exactly! I really had no idea using customisable text options would stir up so much trouble on this site. I was attacked by a member my first day over it, crazy. But that is the honest truth guys, I can't see for crap, I got to zoom the whole entire site up cause its too hard to see on my 1080P 47" screen. You gotta admit, the text is pretty small. I wear corrective lenses but they still don't give me 20/20 vision, without glasses, its a blurr lol.

Just feel lucky that most of you see like an Eagle, I wish everyday I could see that well and not have to wear glasses. lol

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love this forum!

As soon as I was able to stop laughing, I fired off my order for my next light, a MM15 Monster Bright Vn, just so I can continue to be a consumptive member of this forum.

PROTOOLNUT

Newly Enlightened
I love this forum!

As soon as I was able to stop laughing, I fired off my order for my next light, a MM15 Monster Bright Vn, just so I can continue to be a consumptive member of this forum.

Ya totally dude, I'd like to make some friends here. Its been a bit of a rollercoaster since I joined here, definitely a lot of interesting action lol

nbp

Flashaholic
Ya totally dude, I'd like to make some friends here. Its been a bit of a rollercoaster since I joined here, definitely a lot of interesting action lol

This is a really good forum, people are genuinely very nice. Perhaps a bit stuck in their ways at times though, haha. You seem to have a good spirit, I hope you stick around. :)

I apologize for the drama a few days ago as well; that particular member has caused some trouble in a few threads of late; we'll see what the future holds for him....name calling and insults are not looked upon too kindly here. :whoopin:

PROTOOLNUT

Newly Enlightened
This is a really good forum, people are genuinely very nice. Perhaps a bit stuck in their ways at times though, haha. You seem to have a good spirit, I hope you stick around. :)

I apologize for the drama a few days ago as well; that particular member has caused some trouble in a few threads of late; we'll see what the future holds for him....name calling and insults are not looked upon too kindly here. :whoopin:

One thing I've noticed thats common in many of us, is that we don't like change, to change something however miner, could destabilize the universe as we know it and throw it into chaos. You might find yourself meeting your own mother in the past, and the results of that could be utterly disastrous. (BTTF humour lol) I personally find humanity interesting, were all different in our own ways If we were all the same, life would be boring.

Another thing we flashlight geeks have in common is that we are all too strange to the rest of the world who think they are normal. Well, I am here to tell you that there is nothing normal about being somebody you are not. So I like hanging out here cause you guys make me feel comfortable about my love for flashlights, and you help me to spend more of my money! :D

I didn't know you had problems prior with that particular member NBP, but after his hostility towards me, I guess I am not surprised. We must learn to accept people's difference and find the light within the darkness. Which is why I love flashlights. With one press of a button I perform magic that would make people a thousand years ago think I was a god.

I EC4SELUTEYOU :D

PROTOOLNUT

Newly Enlightened

By Tiny Monster, you mean a flashlight, right!? Otherwise, count me out!
:wave:

Welcome to CPF, PROTOOLNUT.

~ Chance

Of course I mean the flashlight, but it didn't stop you from thinking of something different did it? :nana: Does that mean I was destined to be a comedian? Does loving myself make me gay? God I hope not, I'd hate to see what sex my 72 virgins will be when I die, cause if they all look like me, I've been screwed! :D

PROTOOLNUT

Newly Enlightened
Ooook, let's bring it back around boys...

I rather not get inspected, trust me, I am not hiding anything there. Wouldn't that be funny to say to TSA? OK NBP, was just having a little fun but I'll stop, don't want to push things too far. A few laughs are great but not at the expense of breaking the rules, I don't want to break rules, so of course I will comply. Plus were friends now, dont' want to make a friend mad.

Vlada1911

Newly Enlightened
One thing I've noticed thats common in many of us, is that we don't like change, to change something however miner, could destabilize the universe as we know it and throw it into chaos. You might find yourself meeting your own mother in the past, and the results of that could be utterly disastrous. (BTTF humour lol) I personally find humanity interesting, were all different in our own ways If we were all the same, life would be boring.

Another thing we flashlight geeks have in common is that we are all too strange to the rest of the world who think they are normal. Well, I am here to tell you that there is nothing normal about being somebody you are not. So I like hanging out here cause you guys make me feel comfortable about my love for flashlights, and you help me to spend more of my money! :D

I didn't know you had problems prior with that particular member NBP, but after his hostility towards me, I guess I am not surprised. We must learn to accept people's difference and find the light within the darkness. Which is why I love flashlights. With one press of a button I perform magic that would make people a thousand years ago think I was a god.

I EC4SELUTEYOU :D

Hey, I remembered a flashlight i had when I was just a kid, maybe 4 or 5 years old. Grandpa gave it to me. It was a cheap box shaped 9 volt battery light with a sliding switch. I remember it was blue, coroded case.. Found it in a grandpas tool box. I remember we used a sandpaper to clean contacts. Big bulb, yellow tint.. Kinda nostalgic right now :)

Minimoog

Enlightened
I was instantly a flashaholic as soon as I got my first bulb at about age 5. In fact I was such a flashaholic I actually ate one of the bulbs because I could not get enough of the hobby. I crunched up a pre-focus 3.5v 0.3a bulb, the glass was not hard to chew but I had to spit the metal part out. My mum went nuts when she saw what I was eating. 30 years older and wiser I still love the hobby.

ShishouMatt

Newly Enlightened
29 here and as of 27 I started getting interested in higher end lights. Always been a flashocolic my whole life, but now I can finally see the light. :X

ven

Flashaholic
Always had an interest, which kid does not! However around 16 was the age i bought a maglite from the snap on man, from this i used to buy the odd light every time i would go camping.........Last 5 years or so got more into lights, had lensers prior and remember looking into brands like olight and fenix thinking:thinking: HOW MUCH????????? Thinking spending more than £50 is crazy stuff, padded room stuff! ...........so only thing now left to do ..........is my room:whistle:

Vlada1911

Newly Enlightened
I was instantly a flashaholic as soon as I got my first bulb at about age 5. In fact I was such a flashaholic I actually ate one of the bulbs because I could not get enough of the hobby. I crunched up a pre-focus 3.5v 0.3a bulb, the glass was not hard to chew but I had to spit the metal part out. My mum went nuts when she saw what I was eating. 30 years older and wiser I still love the hobby.

Wow, you even remember what bulb you ate :) Anyway, nice to hear how you guys developed your passion towards flashlights.