Bare Naked HDS Rotary Shipping

nbp

Flashaholic
Except it will get polished by your pocket fabric and not exposed to road salt or brake dust or other nasties. My bare alu Okluma is duller than when new and has surface scratches but still looks pretty nice after a couple years. Don't worry it won't get ugly. [emoji4]

TheJLew85

Enlightened
Except it will get polished by your pocket fabric and not exposed to road salt or brake dust or other nasties. My bare alu Okluma is duller than when new and has surface scratches but still looks pretty nice after a couple years. Don't worry it won't get ugly. [emoji4]

Good to know!

ylJvdqy.jpg

That is a mighty handsome flashlight! :eek:oo:

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some Aluminium reached the old world today. Looks really great the Bare Al HDS. It is the "Poors man Titanium HDS". :party:

UseVMzb.jpg

Here a compare with the currently available HDS Rotary possibilities. For me a very nice Collection that only a few one have. The professional HDS user knows, at the left is a Rotary with Amber LED, at the right the HDS at has a SST20 LED :thinking:

Gm2hzm8.jpg

Last edited:

TheJLew85

Enlightened
Some Aluminium reached the old world today. Looks really great the Bare Al HDS. It is the "Poors man Titanium HDS". :party:

Here a compare with the currently available HDS Rotary possibilities. For me a very nice Collection that only a few one have. The professional HDS user knows, at the left is a Rotary with Amber LED, at the right the HDS at has a SST20 LED :thinking:

Very nice collection!