Battery recharging for 3 Surefire models

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll make it easy:

Lumens Factory rechargeable lamp for E2D

Lumens Factory rechargeable lamp for M6

Edit: Regulated LED board for A2 Aviator - that, plus the incan regulator, should let you use the RCRs in the Aviator fairly successfully.

So just installing that lamp assembly allows you to use rechargeable CR123 batteries in an M6? I would assume its 700l are at least as bright as the stock M6, beam & tint just as nice etc.?

I see two different runtimes listed. Is there a near consensus preference on the best type or brand of rechargeable 123's?

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
leon2245, do some searching. Tons of info on LiIons being used in Surefire lights. See post 2 also.

Bill

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Yeah, check out Lumens Factory lamps on Lighthound.com; if you want to use rechargeable cells in your 3 Surefire lights. Surefire goes out of their way to make sure you can't use rechargeables with their lamps. But replacing the Surefire lamps with Lumens Factory ones, will open up the rechargeable option for you.

For example: LF HO-M6R for your M6, and you can use the stock battery-carriage with 6 RCR123 cells. (I recommend AW brand). Just one example of what can be done.

Latest posts