Best 2xAA flashlights for $60 or less??????

Richub

Enlightened
2xAA and neutral white? The Fenix LD25 is a good choice then.

I bought one last monday, and it has the same NW color as my LD40, only in a nice 2xAA package. Beam is like the LD10/LD20. In the general setting Low is 45 lumen for 11 hours, High 180 lumen for 2 hours.

bullinchinashop

Enlightened
I went through tons of AAs. Looked for a thrower.

The Eagletac P100A2. Done.

Jet-Beam BA20 is mainly floody. Also your not going to get 270 out of this(http://light-reviews.com/reviews_aa.html). I even had a Quark 2AA Turbo S2...

P100A2, call it a day. You need to look at more then just lumen rating the emitter types matters big time. Or learn the hard way. I don't like XM-L AA lights they are all flood. The P100A2 is brighter and slightly out throws the Fenix E21.

Thanks for the link. The JetBeam BA20 was gonna be my first 2AA light but now I'm not so sure...

tre

Flashlight Enthusiast
2xAA and neutral white? The Fenix LD25 is a good choice then.

I bought one last monday, and it has the same NW color as my LD40, only in a nice 2xAA package. Beam is like the LD10/LD20. In the general setting Low is 45 lumen for 11 hours, High 180 lumen for 2 hours.

Don't forget there is also the "hidden" 3 lumen setting for 74 hours and 85 lumen for 6.25 hours

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the link. The JetBeam BA20 was gonna be my first 2AA light but now I'm not so sure...

I was actually responding to the OP but glad I could help.
Goodluck, after looking at your specs and owning nothing now but mainly AA lights the Eagletac P100A2 beats for the money and you can't go wrong. Second is the E21.
They both come in neutral as you probably know by now.