Best flashlight movie

lasermax

Newly Enlightened
Csi series i notice there always using lights at night also my favorite show

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would say The Descent but they all carried 3D incan mags:thumbsdow

i think i saw a fenix TK40 in the Descent 2, i couldnt really tell even after rewinding and pausing it. the scene was too dark.
she was swimming through some passages too.

Supernatural tv show, the 2 main characters are always using their surefire M4, and on occassion pull out a 6P.

Last edited:

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think i saw a fenix TK40 in the Descent 2, i couldnt really tell even after rewinding and pausing it. the scene was too dark.
she was swimming through some passages too..

Wasn't that movie a huge letdown? I know it was for me, being such a fan of the first movie.

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was about to get that movie but my brother told me its not as good as the first.

Boy is that an understatement. Everybody has their own taste in movies, but I can't recommend this one, and I'm a big fan of the first who was thrilled to see the second . Try and imagine a low budget straight to DVD Eli Roth film (cabin fever, Hostel), set it in a cave, slap the name "The Descent 2" on it, and there you go.

The_Driver

Flashlight Enthusiast
In the series The X-Files just about every second episode includes Maxabeam-footage. The series in that respect is a flashaholics dream come true :D :D. I'm guessing that the light is also used in the X-Files movies although I don't know this for sure. Maybe someone who has seen these movies could chime in.

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
the Descent 2 was pretty crappy. but i didnt have much expectations going into it hehehe.

the movie would of been much easier to watch if the main character was hotter hehe

cuervoblur

Newly Enlightened
I like 'American Pickers" on the history channel. I can't get a good look at the lights but those guys both use them every episode to crawl through those dirty dusty barns looking for that stuff they can dust off and mark up 200% to sell to collectors at their antique shop.

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
Close Encounters is a good one.

ufn2VQEl.jpg

fN2ttuwl.jpg

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's been awhile since I've seen it, but the Tom Cruise vehicle "Oblivion" is supposed to feature some Overready lights.

It's good to be back online after 5 days of fleeing urban fire flare-ups in Southern Oregon. I actually had to bug out two days in a row. The house I live in survived, but it was only about a block away from complete destruction. I'm staying with good friends who are a chef, and a good cook, and I have every reason to be extremely thankful these days. Others lost everything. I definitely packed several favored lights on my way out the door.

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Dirty Harry movies. 1960's Rayovac Sportsman 3D.

One scene in one old Harry is using a flashlight provide light while he picks a lock. You can see a big ole dent in the head, which exudes to notion he used it to adjust the attitude of a dope smoking punk.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Concur on the OR Triples in "Oblivion"; official movie props. :thumbsup:

My contributions:
  • A pair of dressed-up Maxabeams in "Titanic" (the second cargo hold / antique car scene)
  • Another Maxabeam in Firefly Ep.3 ("Bushwhacked")