Best online source for lithium AA's?

k9barco

Newly Enlightened
I am looking to stock up and need a source for non outdated AA's.I uaually buy from batterstation.Ebay or Amazon seems hit or miss. Who do you recommend?

leaftye

Newly Enlightened
Re: Best online source for lithium ion AA's?

Careful. Lithium ion AA is a 14500 that has 4.2 volts when fully charged and is rechargeable. It sounds like you want a lithium AA that's about 1.7 volts when brand new and is not rechargeable.

batteriesandbutter

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Best online source for lithium ion AA's?

......Or are you talking about the Titanium Innovations 3V CRAA / 14505 lithium manganese primary cell - same thing as a CR123 cell in "AA" size?

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Helo k9, I have renamed your thread title to clarify your question, I'm guessing that drmalenko is on the right track.
I hope this helps,

k9barco

Newly Enlightened
Yes I am looking for the Energizer type primary double A's for my NV stuff.I have plenty of CR-123's for other devices. I am having a hard time finding the AA's for under $2- each and am looking for quanity pricing.Ebayer's report old date on the ones they get cheaper. I have always had good luck with batterystation , so I may have to stick with them.I will try batteriesandbutter to see what they have to offer.Thanks for the replies!

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Plenty of decent deals from various outlets including mega deals from Wally world etc when doing price promotions.