Beware of Canadian flashlight users.

Greta

Flashaholic
Re: Would the canadian CPF member who did this please step forward?

LOL!! Yep... gotta be a CPF'er! :thumbsup:

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Would the canadian CPF member who did this please step forward?

Threads merged, linky no longer needed :)

Last edited:

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quick ! ! !

Let's distract them with some Round Bacon !

C'mon, guys --

Help me load it onto the Zamboni.

:p
_

That's why it's round, to facilitate throwing! It makes sense now. It's like bacon Frisbee, Take that Canada!:laughing: Then again, it's kind of impressive. American bacon-engineers dropped the ball on this one.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
That's why it's round, to facilitate throwing! It makes sense now. It's like bacon Frisbee, Take that Canada!:laughing: Then again, it's kind of impressive. American bacon-engineers dropped the ball on this one.

We just call it ham. :shrug:

MrGman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got back from Canada. A: The food was good. Including the Canadian Bacon.

B: I have thus far given 2 Canadians free LED flashlights as gifts. They are 2 brother in laws to my new wife, the wonderful Mrs Gman, AKA Mrs Lumiere. They were very well received.

So I have helped to prevent the upcoming Canada/US war over Bacon and Flashlights. No need for the US State Department to send me a thankyou. They can of course send PIZZA with Canadian Bacon on it.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Went on a hike up a local mountain yesterday evening. When I got to the top, I boiled water with my Vargo Triad XE stove for hot cocoa. It was about a half hour before sunset and I was waiting for dark to hike down and use my flashlights. Suddenly, a black sheriff's helicopter started circling the mountain top a few times and then hovered right in front of me. Someone in it got out a pair of binoculars and started staring right at me. I was wondering if I had done anything wrong. Was it still legal to use an alcohol stove (with a fuel capacity of 1 ounce) up there that had no chance of starting a fire? Did someone steal my car and was the sheriff offering me a ride home? Did the neighbors complain the last time I shined my Solarforce L2 with Cree XP-G drop-in down the mountain to see if it would reach the bottom (it did reach the bottom, on both sides)? Did someone rat me out and say that I was carrying about 10 flashlights, was 3/4 Canadian and that I looked suspicious? I'm still wondering what they were looking for.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
You weren't wearing a Hockey Mask, were you ?

:cool:
_

Nope. But I am a black belt and I was carrying a 6 inch Buck Knife Special. I'm scary looking enough without the hockey mask. When hiking at night, it pays to be scarier than anything that can attack you.

ab1ht

Newly Enlightened
B: I have thus far given 2 Canadians free LED flashlights as gifts. They are 2 brother in laws to my new wife, the wonderful Mrs Gman, AKA Mrs Lumiere. They were very well received.

Glad they accepted the peace offering and didn't take offense and scalp you.

It must be asked, though: which lights appeased the natives?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Were they Leef-bodied lights?

(For those of us fortunate enough to have at least one Leef body, the joke is obvious). :)

Lord Bear

Enlightened
I knew a Canadian once. I wonder if the Canadians in the report knew the one I knew.:whistle:

Lord Bear

Enlightened
How come delivery pizza call their pizzas that contain Canadian Bacon and pineapple Hawaiian pizza instead of :poof: ...I can't do it. YOU fill in the blank.

Last edited:

MrGman

Flashlight Enthusiast
They liked all of my lights but I gave them the new single AA Terralux units (complete flashlight) that has 3 modes. Handy and convenient.

As to Canadian bacon and pineapple, all I can say is, I'll eat it.