Beware of Canadian flashlight users.

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL

I'm picturing the 911 call in my head...

Operator: 911, do you have an emergency?

Caller: YES! There are Canadians with FLASHLIGHTS outside!

Operator: Ooooooookay.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big deal, you see the same thing here during the Christmas shopping season at WalMart! :laughing:

(I say that in jest, but there's some sad truth to that too... I think it was just last year there was a freakin' shoot-out in a WalMart)

On Black Friday, at around 4 A.M., some of those scary Walmart shoppers are going to be wielding flashlights. Some may even be Canadian. Don't take your eyes off the ones with big Maglites or lights with crenelated bezels. They are just as dangerous as the guy wearing dark glasses and holding a white cane. Anyone who is carrying something that could potentially hit you is a threat to your life, whether they can see you or not, at least according to the mainstream media. Watch out for the ones shopping for hockey sticks and baseball bats. It could get ugly. Stay away from the front of the line at opening, and if you get trampled, watch out for those wearing shoes with cleats or high heels. You'll get tenderized as well as trampled. And watch out for the innocent looking toddlers. They're more dangerous than flashlights and blind people wielding sticks combined. Their screams can destroy your eardrums if they don't get what they want. Soon, there will be a law to require a safety (muzzle, duct tape, silencer) over their mouths for the good of society, just like with guns. Until more laws are passed to protect us from these violent threats such as flashlights, blind people, babies, and shoes, I suggest you approach anywhere that people congregate wearing some sort of protection. For starters, wear a football helmet and wrap yourself in bubble wrap.

Sarcasm mode off.
Seriously, if anyone is afraid of something like flashlights, they need to see a psychiatrist. Anyone who thinks that everyone should be protected to the extent that everything potentially harmful should be outlawed, and has the power to make laws, needs a serious wake up call by being hit with a rock. Just try to "protect" people from and regulate rocks. I'd be more worried about the people with an irrational fear of Canadians with flashlights than the Canadians with flashlights. Those are the people that need to be medicated.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Satellite photos are showing battalions of Canadians forming up at the border. Where are my sunglasses?

Geoff

Linger

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flying Turtle said:
Satellite photos are showing battalions of Canadians forming up at the border.
Those are Regiments son. You best learn your canuck ranks for when we get there.

camaro09

Enlightened
:crackup: Some funny stuff guys. Im in northern minnesota and thought I saw the northern lights lastnight... now I know is was just thousands of Canadians waiting patiently for the right moment, flashlights in hand.

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im in northern minnesota and thought I saw the northern lights lastnight... now I know is was just thousands of Canadians waiting patiently for the right moment, flashlights in hand.
Ahem, that would be flashlights and real beer in hand, thank you very much :D

Burgess

Flashaholic
Quick ! ! !

Let's distract them with some Round Bacon !

C'mon, guys --

Help me load it onto the Zamboni.

:p
_

SFG2Lman

Enlightened
well i'm not officially canadian, but being from michigan originally i was surrounded by canada...and it being only a short drive away i did love the only 19 to drink laws! but i married a beautiful south carolina girl...so now i don't know if i am a canadian, a damned yankee, or a southerner...its hard to decide where my loyalties lie...if only the lions would have a winning season i could make up my mind!

SFG2Lman

Enlightened
REAL BEER?!?!?!?! /drinks his natty ice and wonders what real beer tastes like lol!

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I want to see Canadian Rangers fight with Denmark and Norway over who owns the North Pole. When the combined 189 troops are all dead, Russia will come in and take it all. By then the USA will be reduced to the level of saying "WTF?"

mr_maurice

Newly Enlightened
I want to see Canadian Rangers fight with Denmark and Norway over who owns the North Pole. When the combined 189 troops are all dead, Russia will come in and take it all. By then the USA will be reduced to the level of saying "WTF?"
:thinking:
THIS was unrelated

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahem, that would be flashlights and real beer in hand, thank you very much :D

I can just imagine what the police said to the Canadians after people complained about their "suspicious" activities.

Officer: Excuse me sirs, there have been some complaints about some drunk Canadians flashing people in public. I'm afraid I'm going to have to confiscate your flashlights and your beer as evidence. I'll also have to pat you down for concealed carried donuts.

Latest posts