• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Blocky Boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
If possible I would like a Flupic polished before plating, and with a smooth reflector. And if by chance somehow you find yourself with a Q5 or R2 bin Cree slap that in there.

I guess if I want low light I always have my U2. :p

Yes Fred you read that right, I want both the light and flupic polished and anodized.

Last edited:

Comet

Newly Enlightened
Hi Fred,
Complete light
EN plated and polished
GD750, stippled
thanks,
Ed

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
One quick comment: I noticed there is a possibility of Flupic as a driver; if you have enough, I would take that over the GD1000. If there isn't a Flupic available, that's o.k. too.
:whistle:Im still awaiting confirmation on that... And I have been naggin a lot about it, I would not be surprised if my name mysteriously disappears from the list...:D

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re the Flupic driver that Cuso requested--he PM'ed me early in the Blocky Boy saga and asked if he could get a Flupic installed. As it turned out, I had a couple that I had snagged from goldserve when he was having his sale, so I agreed to put the Flupic in Cuso's Blocky Boy.

For all others, please note that the Flupic driver is not an option, so don't ask for it. :devil:

If you have a Flupic, feel free to let me know and I can sell you a BB without an installed driver and LED, and you can install it in the converter module yourself.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fred, they have them in stock at TnC products, if you would be kind to subtract the price of a NG or GD from the cost of the BB and purchase on from TnC I would be happy to pay any overflow cost.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fred, they have them in stock at TnC products, if you would be kind to subtract the price of a NG or GD from the cost of the BB and purchase on from TnC I would be happy to pay any overflow cost.

Alternatively, you can buy the Flupic from TNC and just ship it to me, please. :D

Groundhog66

Banned
Not sure how I missed this thread COMPLETELY, I would be interested if another one comes available. Please PM me if something shakes out, thank you.

Tim

Flashlight Enthusiast
Depending on how soon these come out I may bail, I would prefer if they were ready around February, if sooner I might end up bailing, keep an eye out groundhog, but I really hope not to on such a limited run.

Thanks Fred.

VerbalK

Newly Enlightened
:wave:
Please, my options :
EN Plated complete light:
Driver Options: GD750
Reflector: smooth
Polished: yes

Thanks and Happy New Year to All

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
HA III Black complete light:
Driver: FluPic (I'll send you one)
LED: USVOH
Reflector: stippled
Polished: yes

I'll E-mail you for an address to send the driver.

Last edited:

jwl

Enlightened
Fred,
Please remove me from the list. I believe Groundhog66 is looking to get one so if he was next he can have my spot.

Thanks.

KenAnderson

Enlightened
HA III Black complete light:
Driver: FluPic (I'll send you one)
Reflector: stippled
Polished: no

Just pm or email me with your shipping address.