Braun Triumph or Sonicare Flexcare (any dentists out there)

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been using Sonicare for about 2 years now and my teeth are squeaky clean every single day. Money well spent.

Paid $50 for mine (through amazon via slickdeals), and purchased a UV Sanitizer for it.

Sonicare + tongue scraper + crest pro health mouth wash = confident smile and no dragon breath.

gilly

Enlightened
I think you'll stick with the Sonicare after the 28 days are up - it is a superior machine hands down. I have the flexcare with the UV sanitizer. Prior to this I used a Braun/Oral B vitality. I too liked the Braun brushes better, but as an overall package, the Sonicare is dominant. I have had my unit for about 6 months (purchased through my dentist). An encouraging note about Phillips/Sonicare Customer Service (I see a bad remark about them above):

I dropped my unit onto laminate flooring and actually broke the linkage inside the housing (the stainless steel rod that protrudes from the top was now rattling around loose) I was upset - a $100+ purchase ruined inside 6 months. I figured "what the heck" - and called the customer service number from the instruction manual. I explained what happened and was expecting them to say "that is not normal wear and tear - we can't help you...". Instead, they were nice as could be, sent me a BRAND NEW UNIT, and a prepaid UPS label. I got the new unit (with two new brush heads as well...), packed the old unit in the new unit's box. Sealed the package and brought it to the UPS Store - viola! NOW THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!:twothumbs

Sonicare has my full loyalty at this point and their product still makes the pearly whites squeaky clean every day.

Good luck with it!:thumbsup:

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Gilly, when you spend that kind of money those are exactly the kind of comments / stories you want to hear. So far I am fairly happy. It is taking some getting used to after using the Braun for so many years. But, your right, my teeth are squeaky clean.

Oh and apparently I mis-spoke. It's not a 28 day money back return policy, it is 90 days. Hip Hip huray.

Bill

Last edited: