Buttonhead screws for Arc4 clip-Free*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DashingMan

Newly Enlightened
umm...i dont get it why is everyone replacing thir philips screws with the same size scre xcept for the allen key? PLUS its not black!..i like mine black.

paulr

Flashaholic
Dashingman, the prob with the philips screws is their shape. The screws bump into your finger when you hold the light around where the clip is and it's annoying. The allen screws have a smoother profile.

Judgedog

Newly Enlightened
I would love to have a pair if any are still available. If not, thanks anyway!!! I have two ARC4s buy am only requesting ONE pair. . . not to be a wet blanket, but it is a bit maddening to see people requesting two, thus depriving others of getting in on this very kind gesture on your part. I know you said "no more than 2 pair per respondee", but it would be nice if more people could get in on this. Just my $.02

spud

Newly Enlightened
Sorry chiaroscuro, what I should have said was that I don't own an Arc 4 yet,
when I do, soon hopefully, I'll replace the standard screws with anodised hex screws. o.k

chiaroscuro

Enlightened
I'm sorry s2k that I'm not shipping these internationally this time./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gifMy experiences of mailing tiny items overseas has been mixed,at best.
If you are interested in purchasing these from a website,I can give you an URL.
Alternatively,if you have friends or relatives in the U.S.,I could send the screws there.But a SASE would still need to be sent.

chiaroscuro

Enlightened
Re: Buttonhead screws for Arc4 clip-Free* Closed!

Can't anyone read! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif U.S. addresses only,blah,blah,blah.But it's on the same continent and is our major trading partner and I'm amused by your accents.And I'm mellowed by a glass of good Oregon Pinot Noir. So.If you can send a SASE w/ U.S. postage to send back to you(up to you to compute postage for 2 oz.) I'll send you the last pair.

chiaroscuro

Enlightened

The following will be getting PM's to get my mailing address to send me SASE's--Please read the initial post of this thread concerning instructions-
Christoph-1 pr
Spudman-1
cy-2 pr
Bushman-2
snook-2
jdriller-1pr
MoonRise-2pr
dtrego-2
Klaus-1pr if he provides me w/ US address & postage
paulr-1
CiTY-1
PaulW-1
EWC-2pr
Daddyo-1pr
fuelblender-2pr
Judgedog-1pr
Mikhail-1
Wolfram-1
CM-1
My-1,again if he sends SASE w/ correct US postage
congrats and remember this was free so no griping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

paulr

Flashaholic

Thanks Chiaroscuro!!!

s2k

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
chiaroscuro said:
I'm sorry s2k that I'm not shipping these internationally this time./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gifMy experiences of mailing tiny items overseas has been mixed,at best.
If you are interested in purchasing these from a website,I can give you an URL.
Alternatively,if you have friends or relatives in the U.S.,I could send the screws there.But a SASE would still need to be sent.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please, give me the URL so that I can buy myself, I think they woun't be too expensive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.