Can you use pepper spray to season food?

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you mean fifthunit the Chinese website, I'd suggest you be careful about ingesting it until you know exactly what is in the carrier. And if there is an ingredients line on the label, it may not be accurate.

SkinlessMonkey said:
I plan on using the pepper spray from fifth unit.

Biker Bear

Enlightened
The Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Sprawl
I've never understood why some people have this competitive thing about eating spicy-hot food. Of course, I don't eat that kind of thing in the first place - I find them highly unpleasant. (The hottest thing I eat with any regularity is Trader Joe's Roasted Garlic Salsa - which they list as "medium" hot.)

Of course, when I was in high school - we did a taste sensitivity experiment in one of my science classes, and mine was off the scale. Maybe I just "get more" out of foods other people consider "bland"....

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some people just like hot foods, and the products that make them hot (e.g. hot sauce, peppers, etc.) After all didn't the Mo Hotta, Mo Betta business start down in your neck of the woods? ;) (Ventura County, I believe) It seems though, that many of the partipants in the public events are also involved in some business related to this market.

Of course there also seems to be a segment that uses it as an insecurity crutch, be we won't get into that ;)

Biker Bear said:
I've never understood why some people have this competitive thing about eating spicy-hot food.

allthatwhichis

Enlightened
Pepper spray on food would be close to using crack in your coffee... You could do it... but... :whistle: hey might be fun... :lolsign: to watch from afar... :popcorn: Everybody's needs to have a hobby. :grin2:

Edwood

Enlightened
I took a little taste once. Pretty darn hot. Wouldn't want that in my eyes.

robinhood4x4

Newly Enlightened
I don't know, go for it and report back. Be sure to video tape it and post it on youtube for us.

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I got my armed guard license, it was only for carrying a fire-arm.
So...
I then went and got certified to carry handcuffs, collapsible baton, and pepper spray.

The pepper spray certification came last in the course at the end of the day.
Reason?
Because it is quite hot, even when only applied to the cheeks, chin and forehead.
It was when we started to wash it off is when some of it got into our noses and eyes. :awman:

AHHHHH!!!!!!

Then our faces all looked like red lobsters for over an hour afterwards. :lolsign:

It is some really hot stuff.