Christmas Day Giveaway - MagHK

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
Merry Christmas!

This light isn't getting enough use from me, time to give it away to somebody who may use it more. I always hate the "first come" type giveaways cause so this will be open all Christmas Day. After midnight, my time - US Central Standard Time, I'll use a random number generator and the "I'll Take It" post number closest to that will receive the light.

Light is a Mag6D host, 6 NiMH D cells, FM 2" deep reflector including both black bezel and red bezel (for safety when needed), Kiu Bipin bulb holder, 1274 bulb (IIRC), UCL. 8 D cell charger will also be included.

Sorry to need to add this restriction, but due to the weight involved and the hight cost to ship international, I'll need to restrict this to US members only. But any international members who are willing to cover shipping costs are welcome to enter. I'm guestimating $40 or so based on past costs to ship similar items internationally. But it's just a guess, I haven't actually packed up and weighed this yet.

Update:

Random.org says #47, so the winner is BSBG!

Congratulations BSBG, PM me your address and I'll try to get it sent ASAP.

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I LOVE THIS THING! I saw picks of it before and drooled.

I'll take it.

Most likely not going to win but it's a cool item and you are great for offering it up!

shomie911

Enlightened
I'll take it.

That's a cool looking light! :D

Very generous of you DonShock.

geonex

Newly Enlightened
Holy heck!

I pointed a few people to the original pics of this beast.

I'd be thrilled to take it...er..."I'll take it"

Whatever the outcome...Merry Christmas!!

Last edited: