• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Closed! Cerakote & Surefire C-Series (C/Z/P) 18650 Boring service

Status
Not open for further replies.

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cerakote & Surefire C-Series (C/Z/P) 18650 Boring service- Run planned for next w

Yes, very true; also the hidden white is an oven cured hardened coating while the bright white is air cured.

Bright White H-140 is oven cured. If you look at the NIC web site, You have to actually go to the tech sheets and the MSDS listings.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cerakote & Surefire C-Series (C/Z/P) 18650 Boring service- Run planned for next w

Good info :thumbsup:

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast

GID orange 6Ps are next, with more GID white and orange (in all models) after that.
Woohohoho ... I will see picures of GID orange... :) ... also available as Z2 or 6P only.... :) ...the Z2 is my favorite light therefore a GID orange would be really cool. :cool:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Dan, can I pop into your threads and talk about what I'm selling?

lol

Anyways back on top here; Hosts for boring need to be in the mail today or tomorrow!

Talking with the cerakote factory about some different color options for air cured as well, these tend to be the brighter more decorative colors

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Talking with the cerakote factory about some different color options for air cured as well, these tend to be the brighter more decorative colors

So will I be able to send you a host for the cerakote service only ?

Cheers

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello,

Cerakote and boring services are available as stand-alone services; choose one or both as needed =)

The deadline for boring has been extended to next Wednesday 6/29 to accomadate some late shippers!

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello,

Cerakote and boring services are available as stand-alone services; choose one or both as needed =)

Great news :thumbsup:
I vote for bright white :thumbsup: I have a M3 & a M2 that I would like to turn into storm troopers .
Let's hope we get a few more votes for bright white.

Cheers

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll call and order the bright white tomorrow; once we determined it was hardened I was sold! once we have confirmation of it being available I will forward my shipping info. How long does aussie post take?

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

The second color will be graphite black; any takers????

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Graphite black:
DSCN4574.jpg

Socom blue is closer to gunmetal blueing
pc6.jpg

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

oops double post

Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok how much time have I got to get myself organized ?
I have a M3 ready to go but I am just waiting on a tool so I can remove the bezel. I should have it next week.
I also have a Lumens Factory Seraph head that is stripped down and ready to go.
My M2's that I am waiting on will not be back in time for this by the looks so I will look at some other lights like a Z2 or C2 I have.
Would you be able to do the M3's bezel in the Graphite black and the head,body & end cap in white?

Edit: I just found a
Cryos Bezel in my box of spares it's raw alloy "Don't like it" you should be able to do this in cerakote right ?

Last edited:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Rat- How long does aussie post usually take? I would like to have the parts in hand in a week to a week and a half; maybe I can buy a bezel removal tool to use on your light and send it back to you with the host?

The sooner you can get them posted the better!

PM'd you about the rest =)

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

all pms replied =)

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

The finish on the black hosts will be satin, I am having the factory add twice the hardener which improves sheen & hardness

Incidentalist

Enlightened

I'll take it!

18650 boring service for my standard SF 6P.

PP to follow.

Thank you,

Mike

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Mike- pm sent

Keep in mind all lights getting bored need to be in my hand by wednesday, no exceptions We have over 60 lights going to the shop that cannot be delayed

SeekingtheLight

Newly Enlightened

I will send my 6P for boring, and Cerakote, via U.S.P.S. Express Mail, later today. Should arrive by 3 PM Tuesday

PP going out soon

Thank You,

Ed

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Boring service is closed- cerakote is open for a few more days!

Status
Not open for further replies.