• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Coming Soon For Auction!!

Chengiz

Enlightened
Sasha,
I am ignoring the comment about the used spouse, the other thing is ok though.

B@rt

Flashaholic
fd0c627e.gif

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gotta get that one to cut through the enchanted air in the field across the street, also known to the NJ PhotonFest attendees as the "black hole" muahahahahaaaaaaaaaa. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

TheFire

Enlightened
Heh. Doesn't look quite like "The Beast" but does indeed look downright nifty. I need at least 7 of them, so I can keep one or two in the car, have at least two in my back pocket at all times, and have another few lying around in case of emergencies...

I bid: one slightly used country - sellers choice of The United States, Canada, or Iceland.

Sweet light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TheFire

Enlightened
I don't want to be outbid, so I'm pre-empting my last offer:

One slightly used continent, seller's choice of North America or Antartica. Also willing to consider a trade-in deal for the moon.

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sasha,

Don't rattle my cage unless you are going to feed me! DETAILS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif DETAILS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dedhorse.gif DETAILS!

rookie

Enlightened
What in the mother of....

I mean, WOW!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Hoo boy, this promises to become The Mother Of All Auctions...

Depending on the details and level of bidding I may be uncontrollably sucked in at the last moment. But in the meantime...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
so I guess my "an old girlfriend" bid has already been outbid. No she's not fat!
(no offense ladies, I'm not a sexist pig, I love you guys, er', gals too./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif)

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! That looks stunning. Im guessing the final price on this will be stratospheric.
Time to hit eBay and put my kidneys up for auction. Anyone interested? Slightly used, one careful owner.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
the nice thing about being a moderator, is i can edit your posts so that they're all lower than mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif muahahahahaha
i will have this light

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uh oh, wrong forum to post this auction in, with Roth around, no one is safe. Fortunately for us, he's way too broke! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Me too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Good luck to the one who gets it and make sure you better post some beam shots comparism. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MenaceSQL

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif