• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Coming Soon For Auction!!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
argh! I think I may faint ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif
you got me, I am out of this discussion.
bernhard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

vladuz

Newly Enlightened
Tonight.. tooooniiight... toniiiiiiighttttt is the night. TOHIHH is teh nigght we finnddd outtt the specss... LET'S all pray for a beam picture! Pray Pray Pray Pray!

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
vladuz said:
Tonight.. tooooniiight... toniiiiiiighttttt is the night. TOHIHH is teh nigght we finnddd outtt the specss... LET'S all pray for a beam picture! Pray Pray Pray Pray!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes... you know you are a flashoholic when you make plans around the release of the specs/start of the auction so you are sure not to miss a thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Mike

Btw, cool laser pic vladuz. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. Sasha could you please post soon the time/date when you expect to END the auction? You can post that part early, can't you? (Or maybe it just ends via highest bid rather than a particular time?)

2. Payment doesn't need to be by PayPal, does it?

BTW, Don's already lost the game because Carpe is really dealing secretly for a different higher bidder! <font color="blue">Carpe Luxus!</font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
binky,

Allow me to share some bad news with you as payment in kind. The auction will end immediately after *I* place my bid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

man, now I'm worried....... Carpe won't answer my smoke signals and the phone number he gave me is for an aluminium siding company... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

vladuz

Newly Enlightened
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Raspuns la:</font><hr />
Xrunner said:
-Mike
Btw, cool laser pic vladuz. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks. Did you checked my moded laser ? Link
It's 18mW now hihi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif
Vlad

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don...!

Don`t weaken now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif
*I`ll* place your bids for you, per our agreement.

As for my telephone number at the aluminum siding company, it`s simply a little side line. Don`t worry...I WILL return your phone calls.

BTW Don, do you need any siding???

BOY...
Is this auction is going to be great, or what! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zeppert

Enlightened
* Pacing the floor and looking every few minutes at my watch*..... come on, come on.................
eyes.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
HEY!!... Who you callin' a 0.01% woman, bucko?!?!? I am 100% woman!....

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, so I typically dislike the use of 110% to describe anything that can NEVER be more than 100%. Yet I've seen pictures of Sasha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif, and I'm willing to break my rule of never using that exaggerated term.

Sasha IS 110% woman.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
So will specs, info, and beamshots be posted promptly at 9:30? I think some (including me) might have a heart attack if they aren't. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a way to see what time it is on the CPF clock? I need to make sure I'm in sync. Who said anything about time.gov? We use the new "cpf standard." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
IlluminatingBikr said:
I think some (including me) might have a heart attack if they aren't. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is one of those things that must be done with extreme accuracy. It might have some adverse effect on the auction if members die off before the bidding starts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Mike

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don...

I`m still trying to figure out how many zero`s come after that five in your maximum bid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

But don`t worry. I think I have it figured out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif