• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Coming Soon For Auction!!

Empath

Flashaholic
Poton King
a - - - i
u - - - m
l

In monospace, that would have worked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

What d'ya all mean, a weird sense of humor?

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
If there is ever a water shortage we could collect drool that the PK1 causes and have it processed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Mike

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
One a side note, it is very late and I'm usually not this strange...

-Mike

EDIT: Duplicate post removed, this added in it's place.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Xrunner said:
If there is ever a water shortage we could collect drool that the PK1 causes and have it processed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Processed? But why? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
That drool is the secret ingredient in "Flashahol". Gives the drink extra flavour, kick and those all important lumens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is going to be the auction of the century. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I have Don`s proxy, and he`s authorized me to bid as high as $5,000,000.00 on his behalf for this light!

Way to go, Don!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Carpe Diem said:
This is going to be the auction of the century. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I have Don`s proxy, and he`s authorized me to bid as high as $5,000,000.00 on his behalf for this light!

Way to go, Don!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OH...

I`m sorry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I just re-read Don`s email to me.

He said $50.00 ...
NOT $5,000,000.00. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

I must get better reading glasses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif
(And you know, in fairness to Don, $50.00 is a lot for him...judging by the way he has bid in past auctions.)

So, still...way to go, Don! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
And don`t worry. I`ll try to get the math right for you when the time comes for the actual bidding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Glow Bug

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
V8TOYTRUCK said:
Where and when will you be robbing the bank? So I can turn in you to the authorities for the reward money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't beleive you! I was talkin bout my piggy bank. I orta have at least $57.25...yea...that should cover it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
at leat you can outbid Don ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

Glow Bug

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
kiessling said:
at leat you can outbid Don ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

[/ QUOTE ]

That was low:)

VERY LOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
yah ... maybe some might indeed bid more ... I am already on a bread and water diet to save some cash ... no more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif for me ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
and once Carpe gets his math right Don might end up with a 5.000.000,00 light ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif .D
bernhard

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hey guys,

Carpe has my proxy because I have demonstrated an innate inability to bid properly. It's something I'm taking some correspondence courses on now and hope to overcome as time goes by. It was hoped that with on hand coaching I could place bids for myself but in a mock auction, I failed miserably. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Due to the brevity of this upcoming auction, I can't take any chances. Carpe has offered his services and I trust him implicitly. The guy is a real gem! He is securing some water front property as well as some raised transportation fixture used for spanning gaps on my behalf even now.

I have the distinct advantage of having seen and operating the PK1 and I know with Carpe's selfless support, I shall prevail! By paying him up front, I have locked in his services. Now don't call me dummy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
No starting early. Please hold off for the official thread... patience, patience... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Well, I'm out of this one... I've got about $13 in the bank, $7 in Paypal, a few bucks on me, and $6 in food stamps. Definitely not enough for this light. All I can do here is fire up my argon laser and imagine myself guzzling down can after can of flashahol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
keep the faith Craig, you're not alone in your misery /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
think of it like that: only one will have it, all the others are loosers, including you, me, everybody. and the one that will have it will also have to justify this in front of his wife, on his knees, and he will suffer greatly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard