• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Coming Soon For Auction!!

TheFire

Enlightened
at least have meeting so that all nearby flashaholics can congregate and worship...

Glow Bug

Enlightened
How about a trade? I have a minimag...Whataya say! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a few hundred acres of land near Giants Stadium I'd trade for it... Come to think of it, I've got some real estate in Florida as well...

Who am I kidding, that most likely won't pay for the bezel alone... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif what else can I sell?

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:
the nice thing about being a moderator, is i can edit your posts so that they're all lower than mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif muahahahahaha
i will have this light

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right Roth. You go ahead and keep talkin' trash...

...but I'll camp your arse right out of the auction. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
you can't outcamp me! i haven't even gone to bed yet and it's 9am!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
confused52.gif
-Mike

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I assume we have the fine folks at Surefire for this light that will leave many of us homeless, wifeless, childless, toeless and other missing body parts...the rest of us crying for years.

THANKS SUREFIRE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon8.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
I'm sitting here at work, with my fisrt paycheck in my hand.... this is NOT good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Looks AWSOME though. cant wait for more details on a light I'm not getting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
that's unfair!
I feel like a kid again just before Christmas ...
specs please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but oh well ... not for me ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoever wins, don't forget to do a PASSAROUND! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
don't worry ticey, you couldn't afford the tailcap with that paycheck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
"serious" is ecactly the word I was loking for ...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
and no one knows what it is .... yet, the only thing that is sure is the price: more than a male reproductive organ.
bernhard