Company / Product News

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi!
Thank you for your order!
Prime v3 has another diode, a little bit different design and weight.

Thank you for finding a problem on the website! We have sent this information to our manager to recalculate total including сpf8 discount.

I received the new C1 Prime Pro with XP-L. It is very nice. I just cannot verify any changes other than the LED change. What differences are in design and weight?

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered a Predator Pro V3 limited edition I cannot believe I actually found some place that has them in stock! I cannot wait! Ordered a pair of the new Keeppower 3500mah 18650s for it. If this light is as good as it appears to be it will be one of the greatest high output light purchases I have ever made.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Armytek, is there any word on if the Predator Pro limited edition will be restocked? I wasn't able to purchase one until this weekend, and now they're gone. I really hope that I didn't miss out on them.

At the moment these LEDs are still more expensive than usual and there's a problem of finding a required amount of them at the market. High Intensity flashlights will be in stock soon, next week roughly speaking.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Dear friends, here you can read a new Armytek Wizard Pro v2 XM-L2 headlamp review

written by Agnieszka Noculak, the member of Meduza Caving Expedition.

armytek_logo_1024x694.jpg

The beam of flashlight (Armytek Wizard Pro v2 XM-L2) on the starry sky background

Lumencrazy

Enlightened
Great review. I can appreciate his comments about the hot spot. Many of us could benefit from a more uniform diffuse light (we are not all obsessed with lighting up the world 5 kilometers away). A light without a noticeable hotspot would be very useful for many close up applications like walking around a campsite, illuminating the inside a tent in the middle of the night, and etc. A hotspot with a surrounding spill zone having a much lower intensity is just not natural. Many optics manufacturers make TIR optics that more unifirmly distribute light at intervals of (for example) 25-30-50-75-90-100 degrees with no noticeable hotspot and a more gradual drop in intensity towards the edges. You can see them in use in numerous commercial lighting applications.

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Great review. I can appreciate his comments about the hot spot. Many of us could benefit from a more uniform diffuse light (we are not all obsessed with lighting up the world 5 kilometers away). A light without a noticeable hotspot would be very useful for many close up applications like walking around a campsite, illuminating the inside a tent in the middle of the night, and etc. A hotspot with a surrounding spill zone having a much lower intensity is just not natural. Many optics manufacturers make TIR optics that more unifirmly distribute light at intervals of (for example) 25-30-50-75-90-100 degrees with no noticeable hotspot and a more gradual drop in intensity towards the edges. You can see them in use in numerous commercial lighting applications.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion with us. All your ideas and thoughts are usually redirected to our techinical department.

ArmyTek

Enlightened

Get ready for a new Halloween Armytek Photo Contest 2015!

1. Join our community on Facebook.

2. Submit your horrifying and scary photo between Tuesday, October 20 through midnight on Friday, November 15.

3. The photo will be submitted to us. We will post it on Armytek Official Facebook Page open for «likes».

4. The winner will be awarded based on photo with greatest number of «Likes».

5. Armytek Photo Contest 2015 prize – a reliable and compact flashlight Prime A2 XP-L.

Halloween_Bat_Wallpaper3.jpg

We want to see YOUR Halloween photo with YOUR Armytek flashlight!

More information is here

Raysbeam

Enlightened
K

Get ready for a new Halloween Armytek Photo Contest 2015!

1. Join our community on Facebook.

2. Submit your horrifying and scary photo between Tuesday, October 20 through midnight on Friday, November 15.

3. The photo will be submitted to us. We will post it on Armytek Official Facebook Page open for «likes».

4. The winner will be awarded based on photo with greatest number of «Likes».

5. Armytek Photo Contest 2015 prize – a reliable and compact flashlight Prime A2 XP-L.

We want to see YOUR Halloween photo with YOUR Armytek flashlight!

More information is here

PLEASE like my walking dead in Stony Plain post on Armytek Facebook My Wizard v2 needs a buddy in my pocket as I had to sell all my flashlights due to certain circumstances but I managed to convince the wife to let me keep my Wizard v2. It was also my favorite light in my collection but now my only one. Thank you very much for the opportunity Armytek, I love your products.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArmyTek

Enlightened
K

PLEASE like my walking dead in Stony Plain post on Armytek Facebook My Wizard v2 needs a buddy in my pocket as I had to sell all my flashlights due to certain circumstances but I managed to convince the wife to let me keep my Wizard v2. It was also my favorite light in my collection but now my only one. Thank you very much for the opportunity Armytek, I love your products.

Raysbeam, thank you for the photo! :twothumbs

Raysbeam

Enlightened
Raysbeam, thank you for the photo! :twothumbs

Seems unfair to switch your rules of a contest a month after starting it, when none of your previous contest needed these set limits. I myself have brought almost 60 of my friends to your Facebook page to view your products and posts. I did what was asked in the contest a month ago, Why did I waste my time and effort to enter a contest that won't reach its new changed limit for the contest to be cancelled if it doesn't reach quota?

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Seems unfair to switch your rules of a contest a month after starting it, when none of your previous contest needed these set limits. I myself have brought almost 60 of my friends to your Facebook page to view your products and posts. I did what was asked in the contest a month ago, Why did I waste my time and effort to enter a contest that won't reach its new changed limit for the contest to be cancelled if it doesn't reach quota?

Thank you for taking part in the contest! We decide to prolong it to receive more photograps. The winner will be announced on November, 23, don`t worry.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Every day our flashlights find its owners all over the world.

Giving your preference for a well-established manufacturer such as Armytek
you will receive everything you need:

- a flashlight of high performance;
- high and clean light intensity;
- long-lasting lifespan and perfect durability;
- unwavering warranty up to 10 years;
- confidence, comfort and peace of mind.

white_background.jpg

Armytek

ArmyTek

Enlightened
We are so grateful to have customers like you in our lives.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you this year.

It has been an honor and a valuable experience for every member in our company.

May the holiday spirit be with you and your family today and throughout the year!

Merry Christmas, Friends!

From all of us at Armytek.

2ibbybo.jpg

Last edited: