CPF 15th Anniversary Get-Together

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought it was really good that Nextorch and Klarus brought products to the party, because although I've been seeing their names here on CPF for a while, I'd never really considered owning any of their products before. However, after seeing and playing with... er, performing real-life testing of their products at the CPF party, and even winning a Nextorch KL-3 in the drawing, I actually made it a point to go visit the Klarus booth and buy the FL-18, so that I could have something from both "new to me" vendors. Of course, now that I own a Kizer knife with a blade of S35VN steel, my eyes have been opened in that arena, also.

It was lots of fun to bring my cache of lights to the party and spread them out on the table for an appreciative audience, so thanks for all the "oohing" and "aahing" that you did; it made me feel like a museum curator! :D I actually had more lights left in the bag, and more lights that I left at home, but we simply ran out of time for what I had with me.

+1

After seeing their passion and lights first hand, I have to say it definitely attracted me and will be taking a much closer look.

SikDMAX

Newly Enlightened
Yup, it caused me to set up as a dealer for both companies and enjoy their quality lights, when before they had both just been a name I had heard of.

Drclaw

Newly Enlightened
I had a great time and got to meet a lot more folks! I look forward to the party next year!

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, wish I could have been there!
I am proud to have been part of CPF for almost 9 of those years.
If you ever hold a CPF anniversary party in Tokyo, please let me know ;)