CPF Meet 2012 UK

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm taking part in a charity bike ride the Day after, so it really wouldn't be a good idea to go out all evening eating and drinking and playing in the dark..........but on the other hand these get togethers don't grow on trees...........I'm torn between the two now............:confused:

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm taking part in a charity bike ride the Day after, so it really wouldn't be a good idea to go out all evening eating and drinking and playing in the dark..........but on the other hand these get togethers don't grow on trees...........I'm torn between the two now............:confused:

No date has been set in stone. It was just a suggestion to give everyone a little time to prepare. What date would be good for you?

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not going to be able to make this one, chaps. I've basically got work scheduled for three weeks solid, only having a day off for the London Bikathon on the 16th!

Pop some corn for me!

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just checked on the Tulleys webiste and they have included a few new dates

September - Sat 1st / Fri 7th & Sat 8th / Fri 14th & Sat 15th /

Evenings - 7pm to 11pm (Last Entry 10pm)

I don't know if any of the dates are good for anyone, but please feel free to add your comments.

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
No date has been set in stone. It was just a suggestion to give everyone a little time to prepare. What date would be good for you?

I wouldn't change things to suit me, works random for weekends making it hard to plan ahead. If work asks I take it so I can buy more torches, oh and food and house hold things.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll meet you there.

Saturday 15th it is people. Who's in ?

Very tempted....... especially as I have a couple of large light-sticks that were issued to me during Hurricane Isaac (I was in New Orleans when it struck) that need to be used :)

(yes, altogether, I have had a rather exciting time in the last several weeks)

Not sure yet if I'll be able to make it.

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very tempted....... especially as I have a couple of large light-sticks that were issued to me during Hurricane Isaac (I was in New Orleans when it struck) that need to be used :)

(yes, altogether, I have had a rather exciting time in the last several weeks)

Not sure yet if I'll be able to make it.

Hurricane on your Honeymoon?

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
A quick update for Saturday 15th Sept 2012
Torch Light Maze at Tulleys farm

Tulleys Farm
Crawley
West Sussex
RH10 4PD

Evenings - 7pm to 11pm
8 acre maize field in the dark

BLUE LED
Hemdale
Jay R
Xmldriver

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
The weather is looking good for Saturday and the only problem is deciding which lights to bring.

I hope you guys can make it too.

Essexman
Subwoofer
Remoteneeded
TallNHairyDave
Ruskythegreat
Petrev
Tofty
TX101
JemR
Vasp1
Nyctophiliac

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
The weather is looking good for Saturday and the only problem is deciding which lights to bring.

I hope you guys can make it too.

Essexman
Subwoofer
Remoteneeded
TallNHairyDave
Ruskythegreat
Petrev
Tofty
TX101
JemR
Vasp1
Nyctophiliac

Would love to join you, but unfortunately it is just not possible this time. Have a great time popping corn with excessive lumens and I'll look forward to the next meet.

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd suggest meeting up at a local pub as there doesn't seem to be either beer or food at the farm (Other than cream tea) . Say, around 5ish, eating drinking and then to the maize sometime later.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd suggest meeting up at a local pub as there doesn't seem to be either beer or food at the farm (Other than cream tea) . Say, around 5ish, eating drinking and then to the maize sometime later.

That is an excellent idea. I don't know the area, are you able to suggest a place? I will look at some places later tonight.