CR 123 Batteries--Order

iholla

Newly Enlightened
Where can you order some cheap--But good CR123 batteries from?

Guys I tried the search but I get this every time??

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in /home/cpf/httpdocs/vb/search.php on line 843

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in /home/cpf/httpdocs/vb/includes/functions.php on line 493

Greg

Newly Enlightened
Give www.batterystation.com a try. I use their cells and they are pretty good. Not sure if they take paypal or not. If not, you can get batterystation cells at lighthound for a decent price.

If I remember correctly batterystation sells them for a $1 a piece if you let them know you are a CPF member.

daveman

Enlightened
I use the Titaniums as well, but make sure you're familiar with some of the risks of lithium cr123s before you buy them in bulk!!!

iholla

Newly Enlightened
Right on!

lol..After I looked around a little at Batterystation I found me a G2 with 10CR123's for 36 bucks, so Im going to go that route this time! Good deal

Newuser01

Enlightened
Using unmatched cells in multi cell application will go :poof::poof::poof:

Test all batteries (even if they are fresh off the package.) and remove them if not being used.I';ve read a post here that the removed cell even blew up!! :rant::rant::rant: Single cell application are pretty safe. Please read up on it before it blows.

lastdefender

Newly Enlightened
Do the same risks apply to rechargeable C123's? I have a small two C123 cell flashlight that I need new batteries for.

Thanks,
Gary

Latest posts