• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

CR/CU ACTIVATED. Group Buy: CooYoo Quantum 10180 EDC, SS and CR/CU/TI

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you order multiple metals (2 wiredrawing Ti and 2 copper) and get discounts on both within the same order? Or do you have to place 2 separate orders?
Apparently not. Once you enter the sceond promotional code the first one dissapears from the cart and reverts the price of the first item back to normal.
I would like a copper one
Well then buy one ;)

Duramarks

Newly Enlightened
Apparently not. Once you enter the sceond promotional code the first one dissapears from the cart and reverts the price of the first item back to normal.

Well then buy one ;)
Ok, I'm new to this. Do I just go to the site and enter a code? Whats the code? Thanks!

Duramarks

Newly Enlightened
I'm using tapatalk. The copper link was black and blended in with the background. All the other links were there. So that's why I had to ask

MKLight

Enlightened
Apparently not. Once you enter the sceond promotional code the first one dissapears from the cart and reverts the price of the first item back to normal. Well then buy one ;)
Thanks, Eric. That's what I saw, too. Oh well...Does anyone know approximate delivery time?

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Eric. That's what I saw, too. Oh well...Does anyone know approximate delivery time?

MKLight,
If you go with the least expensive shipping option, it can take anywhere from 8-21 days(my orders average around 11 days). When I Pay for expedited orders(around $10), it arrives in 3-4 days. If you are interested in additional savings, pm me & I can share a few things I have learned...

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
MKLight,
If you go with the least expensive shipping option, it can take anywhere from 8-21 days(my orders average around 11 days). When I Pay for expedited orders(around $10), it arrives in 3-4 days. If you are interested in additional savings, pm me & I can share a few things I have learned...
You've gotten orders from GearBest that fast? I normally receive them between 4-6 weeks.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in Southern California(don't know if that makes a difference. Last January, there was some kind of glitch with customs that slowed everything down. In the last 3 months, I have ordered 7 flashlights & one battery charger. One order I paid the extra expedited fee and it was in my doorstep 4 days later. On the light I won, it took 3 days. Note: I am not an employee of GearBest and do not receive compensation to say any of this. I make that statement as I had a discount code shared with me that I shared with others, and I don't want that to be misconstrued. I also have had good customer service from GearBest, Nitecore, Surefire and Olight. To some I am unusually lucky, to others it is just the golden rule at work...

ven

Flashaholic
I completely missed this, thanks for setting this up,just ordered a SS version to go with an already ordered ti .

Really love the look of these little lights and the USB part is so handy!!

MKLight

Enlightened
MKLight,

Thanks, Crazy Eddie. I just PM'd you.

Thud1023

Enlightened
Very well made little lights! Don't forget to remove little plastic cover inside tail-cap before use.. ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1440695486.259629.jpg

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered a wire ti and a copper.
There price on 10180 batteries was good too so I ordered 4.

Latest posts