• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom 1-off 3P Hosts. Made from Exotic Acrylic

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, I did want the other marble looking ones, I should have been more clear. But thought about it, Put me down for the Green, it will work great on the boat with a low output Malkoff. email inbound.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Hello magellan,

I just sent you another e-mail with the link to pay. Let me know if you got this one. I will also send you a PM just in case you didn't get the e-mail again.

Chris

Yes, just got the PM. I can send payment later today when I get home.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, I did want the other marble looking ones, I should have been more clear. But thought about it, Put me down for the Green, it will work great on the boat with a low output Malkoff. email inbound.

Hello Str8stroke, I just sent an e-mail with the link to pay. There is a link in it so if you don't get it please check your junk/spam folder.

Chris

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I should clarify that I want the marbled/swirled green, not the plain green. That one actually looks more yellow-green to me in the photo.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Glad you got the one you liked.

I liked them all but the the marble green is the standout for me.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
magellan, PM sent with Paypal info. I am working on the theme on the site. For some reason it switched to fixed width and messed up the position of some menus. Which is why people had a hard time finding the cart button. It is now located on the site name. You won't know unless your mouse goes over the site name. :) I will be working on this issue as I don't know why it switched from fluid width to fixed.

On another note. I think the Pearl Blue with White Swirl might be back up for sale. I won't know for sure till tomorrow. Was told the funds for the host might have to go somewhere else.

All orders will ship tomorrow.

Chris

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
That sounds great with GITD. The problem is I could not get enough orders to pay for the cost to cast the material with GITD in it. I would have to purchase several bars for them to cast the special request material. Maybe I will contact them and see what the actual cost would be.

On another note. Thanks for the feedback with the Jacked up store experience. No one has mentioned it before. I don't know when the template got jacked. Probably after the last store update. The store has a complete new face lift after an all day ordeal. :)

Chris

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad you are fixed the cart button. Last night, I had to cancel my order for 3 of the Ti PR-26650 SST-90's because I couldn't find the cart button. Oh well, :poke: :D

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL I tried it this morning and it worked when I hit show cart right after it was added. But if you don't do that and try to find the cart after it was not there. Should be all worked out now. So you should probably just order 5 just to be safe. :)

Chris

Glad you are fixed the cart button. Last night, I had to cancel my order for 3 of the Ti PR-26650 SST-90's because I couldn't find the cart button. Oh well, :poke: :D