• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom BlackBird Auction

naromtap

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
<font color="red">Auction ends Tuesday, 6/22/04, 10PM Eastern... that's 10PM on the east coast... 10PM in New York!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not wanting to sound pendantics Sasha, does that mean lat bid at 9.59.59 secs or 10.00.59 secs?

$350

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
naromtap said:
[ QUOTE ]

$350

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh what a plonker I am! perfect example of selective reading I guess!

$400

[/ QUOTE ]

Phew, thanks for saving my arse mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

naromtap

Enlightened
[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - why was that an impulse bid that you later regreted?

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
naromtap said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - why was that an impulse bid that you later regreted?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a wishful bid & I wished I could win but I'd have to put my house for auction after that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
naromtap said:
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
<font color="red">Auction ends Tuesday, 6/22/04, 10PM Eastern... that's 10PM on the east coast... 10PM in New York! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Not wanting to sound pendantics Sasha, does that mean lat bid at 9.59.59 secs or 10.00.59 secs?

$350

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif ... What would it be on eBay? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

BTW guys... please do time checks if you really want this. The board time seems to be about 10 minutes off. I believe it's 10 minutes SLOW. The time stamp on the post determines the winning bid. It is up to you to do a time check and determine the proper offset.

Time check... 6:50AM PT.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sasha, I think 10:00 it's good, without seconds, so 10:00 is not 9:59 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif
Just my Euro 2 cts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

naromtap

Enlightened
I only ask as I lost out (not sour about it tho) on one of Jets previous auctions where myself & one other kept outbidding eachother in the closing stages & it went to my opponent who's last bid was time stamped on the hour of close, but as I see know 'seconds' time stamped on CPF (hold on, maybe I'll check my personal settings after this)there would be know way of telling if it was seconds after or bang on the hour so I had perhaps wrongly presumed that the last legal bid would have been 1 sec before the hour as closing time would be 1 seond later.....am I making sense?! I don't mind either way it's just so I know should I ever get caught up in a last minute dual again. Agreed tho, the CPF timestamp HAS to be the one that counts even if 10 mins out!

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pascal -

Would you tell me where you got all those clock icons for your desktop? I think they are cool, silly but cool.

- Jeff

Jets22

Enlightened
Almost forgot...this will come with one of my machined hang tags bearing X-002 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

web page
60.jpg

naromtap

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Jets22 said:
Almost forgot...this will come with one of my machined hang tags bearing X-002 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

web page
60.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

With a Tritium capsule Jet?

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Pascal. I see it is about time for breakfast for you.

Jetts22, my apologies for the OT.

PS09

Enlightened
Brock,
the brass Balckbird(aka Goldbird) is very coooooooool,and the hang tags bearing X-002(I have one tags and it is very nice and very bright in the dark!) is a great final touch!!

Pietro.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

No, no, and no it's not a new offer, I can't really /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
But a courtesy bump, so attractive flashlight one, must be looked throughout the day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Jets22

Enlightened
I have only done one with glowpaint (for my father) and it was one of the four Proto-types.. Problem is if you use the glowpaint you really lose the flood mode..Does look cool thought!!!

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Ooops /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

June 22 10:00 pm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Is it June 23 04:00 Am for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Maybe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif , if I can awake me up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Latest posts