• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom BlackBird Auction

naromtap

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Jets22 said:
I have only done one with glowpaint (for my father) and it was one of the four Proto-types.. Problem is if you use the glowpaint you really lose the flood mode..Does look cool thought!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of interest where does the Glowpaint go? On the reflector or optic?

Frenchy I'm not sure I'll be up at close of play either as it'll be 3am here in the U.K - gonna try tho as I've armed myself with this to deal with any snipers...

P1010071.jpg

P1010069.jpg

Monolith

Enlightened
THE HMS BLACKBIRD - A TALL SHIP TALE

While scouring the seven seas for the long lost HMS Blackbird, I came across a treasure chest from the depths of the ocean ....

chest.jpg

I had to be careful opening the chest due to the legendary reputation of the Captain of the Blackbird, Blackbird Brock - who had a penchant for radioactive devices.... Nonetheless, I broke the lock and forced open the chest.....

GOLD!!!!

au.jpg

I couldn't believe my eyes!!! Just look at the size of the largest nugget!!!!.....

gg.jpg

Now, all I needed was proof that this find was from the long lost HMS Blackbird. Lo and behold, inside the secret compartment of the chest was the missing piece that linked the golden nuggets to the infamous Blackbird Brock..... BB's very own gold tag sporting the HMS Blackbird's flag insignia....

afterb.jpg

How much can such valuable treasure be worth? Surely, not less than $425

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
LOL naromtap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Edited ** Lol monolith too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif (Is it a Golden Gun ?)

Don't worry, I am not a sniper, I think I'll sleep at this time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Very nice paintball indeed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

naromtap

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that $425 a bid Mono ?

Monolith

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
naromtap said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that $425 a bid Mono ?

[/ QUOTE ]

You betcha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif And I thought I snuck that one past you..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

naromtap

Enlightened
Ok well fair play to you, you have a 'man overboard' situ on your hands on HMS Blackbird now as I'm gonna bail out as I see this treasure going quite high - all's not lost for me tho as I do have a Blackbird 2nd runner on the way! All I would say is hold on tight to that Brass one as I could'nt rule out sending one of my boys across the pond to releive you of it...

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

LOL

KingSmono

Enlightened
OMG, LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Nice pics! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Monolith

Enlightened
I think Frenchy's sleepin' in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif, so that bid may be the final shot heard round the world..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Monolith is going to be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif
Congratulations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

mut

Greta

Flashaholic
WOOHOO!!... another MOST EXCELLENT CPF auction!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

You guys are AWESOME!!!... I'm getting to love these auctions more and more with all of the FUN that is had by you all... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks guys... there are no losers in these auctions... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

PS09

Enlightened
Monolith,
YOU are great!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pietro.