• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Serial LensLight™ Mini (1) Cr123 Cell Aspherical

LensBright

Newly Enlightened
Since its running a GdUP, or is it gDup, we can use it R123's right?

Yup.

I'd be interested in a clip, stand guard, and lanyard setup as well.

I'd be interested in a tailguard as well.
Having it less likley to come on in a pocket would be a big plus for me.
What I can do is make a secondary tail cap for you guys and sell it separately for an additional cost. It will be a tail cap replacement incorporating a clip, lanyard setup, as well as a stand guard. I will let you know the cost and when they will be available. It will probably be a week and a half or so till I have a working prototype to show you guys

BTW, this is a hell of a deal, considering that GdUP LE's at the shoppe cost over $150.

The GDuP LEs at the Shoppe are $99.

This is a great pricepoint BTW! It doesn't look like there is a big profit for you in these lights.

Well the purpose of these runs I offer here are to really see how you guys, on CPF, like them. I appreciate all the feedback and responses I get from you guys, and respect the knowledge many of the members of this forum show. Your approval, suggestions, and critics pay for the light in my mind, so I try to give it to you guys at my cost. The $129.00 price I offer on CPF is a limited deal and won't be offered elsewhere. I'm contemplating whether to run the GDuP processors in the following runs, after the 200, solely because of cost. Thank you guys for your all your support.

LensBright

Edwood

Enlightened
Re: Custom Serial LensLight™ Mini (1) Cr123 Cell Aspherical

Yup.

What I can do is make a secondary tail cap for you guys and sell it separately for an additional cost. It will be a tail cap replacement incorporating a clip, lanyard setup, as well as a stand guard. I will let you know the cost and when they will be available. It will probably be a week and a half or so till I have a working prototype to show you guys

I would recommend using the already available McGizmo Titanium Clips. Or at least make the hole pattern the same, so that it can be used. Titanium is nice because unlike painted steel, it won't have paint chip off.

Well the purpose of these runs I offer here are to really see how you guys, on CPF, like them. I appreciate all the feedback and responses I get from you guys, and respect the knowledge many of the members of this forum show. Your approval, suggestions, and critics pay for the light in my mind, so I try to give it to you guys at my cost. The $129.00 price I offer on CPF is a limited deal and won't be offered elsewhere. I'm contemplating whether to run the GDuP processors in the following runs, after the 200, solely because of cost. Thank you guys for your all your support.

LensBright

Thanks so much for finally making a CR123 version. I was really looking forward to it. :twothumbs

-Ed

Gary123

Enlightened
I'll take one in cobalt blue. Pls confirm availability and I will make payment.

Will these run on rechargeables? I don't think so, but just checking.

Last edited:

LensBright

Newly Enlightened
Update*
(1st ten)

Amorphous- plain
Zoran- cobalt blue #003
Zoran- dark earth #002
Moeman-dark earth #007
Herrgurka- cobalt blue #005
Analogguy- dark earth #200
PoliceScannerMan- dark earth #069
Sgt. LED- dark earth #037
Edwood- black #001
Gswitter- cobalt blue

Thank you,
LensBright

Last edited:

1dash1

Enlightened
Count me in for one, Cobalt Blue.

I'd like to request #004 of 200, please, if it is not too much trouble.

:paypal:

======================================

QUESTION: Would you happen to have an option for a longer tube or an extension tube? If not, would you happen to know if the LensLight Mini head is swappable on some other (18650 or 17670) flashlight body? :thinking:

P.S. I'll concur with others that some sort of clip and/or lanyard option would be desirable.

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
They do look very good....!

Any beamshot at all from these----?

litetube

Enlightened
I will buy one of these IF there is a definite plan to produce a tailguard and clip mount available even if it is after the light is made/shipped and an extra cost . Just wanted to add my desire for this and show more interest for it as an option.
These look really nice!!!!!! all the best components

LensBright

Newly Enlightened
Here are some beam shots to give you guys an idea of what this light can do. The distance to target, the screen, is about 6 meters and the setting is high.

Also I will be making an alternate back cap incorporating a clip, tail guard, and lanyard set up, I just don't know how long it'll take me to get a working prototype for you guys to see. I'm estimating 2 weeks right now. But I will be releasing one for you guys.

IMG_6325.jpg

IMG_6323.jpg

IMG_6326.jpg

IMG_6335.jpg

IMG_6332.jpg

LensBright

judgecrandall

Newly Enlightened
I'm probably in for one in Dark Earth, but I'd like to wait for the other accessories. Any chance I could reserve 72?

A few other questions:
1. Any idea on runtime for each level?
2. What are the dimensions?
3. Also, am I right to assume that the lights won't have that writing on the front that some of the pics show?

Edwood

Enlightened
Awesome beamshots, LensBright.

I am so looking forward to this light.

BTW, are the different colors going to be all one color, or are they going to be two toned like the 2AA version?

-Ed

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Really good question! :popcorn: Solid would be nice.

Oh, and the flood shot is superb! All flood on low would make a nice reading light.

LensBright

Newly Enlightened
A few other questions:
1. Any idea on runtime for each level?
2. What are the dimensions?

I estimate the run time on high to be 1.2 hours. But I have not applied the epoxy, causing efficiency of heat transfer to be reduced, ultimately shortening run time. I can't give you exact runtimes yet.

Dimensions: length: 3.75, diameter: 1.03 in

3. Also, am I right to assume that the lights won't have that writing on the front that some of the pics show?

Yes.

BTW, are the different colors going to be all one color, or are they going to be two toned like the 2AA version?

The dark earth and black will be solid for sure. I'm not sure about the cobalt blue yet. I'm leaning toward two toned on the blue.

LensBright

herrgurka

Newly Enlightened
+1 for the two toned cobalt blue by me (who has ordered a cobalt blue)

Great beamshots btw, am really looking forward to lay my hands on this beauty.:twothumbs