• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Serial LensLight™ Mini (1) Cr123 Cell Aspherical

litetube

Enlightened
wow, cool beam shots. The Gdup runtimes have been documented somewhere on CPF havnt they?
I would think Epoxy would help heat transfer wouldnt it? at least if the Alumina series was used? Asking out of ignorance here.

A McGizmo clip which attaches via 2 screws are the best pocket clips out there IMHO if you are looking for a solid,good looking yet functional clip and they are readily available

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
In my experience Arctic Alumina 2 part epoxy has made my runtimes slightly longer because of increased thermal transfer.

You might want to try experimenting with it. :twothumbs I am sure it's fine to fully pot the electronics with it as well.

Last edited:

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened
I'm in for #13 in dark earth.

I'd be interested in a clip, stand guard, and lanyard setup as well.

LensBright

Newly Enlightened
Will the alternate back cap be available in all three colors?

Black and dark earth.

would think Epoxy would help heat transfer wouldnt it?

Sorry if I was unclear, yes I potted the AA LensLight's and it definitely helped heat transfer, increasing runtime. I just haven't potted these housings, so I don't have definite runtimes for you guys just yet.

What is lens material ?

High impact hardened glass. Will PM with international shipping information.

LensBright

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweet,

If you add the Guarded tail with clip and lanyard attachment id be in for two lights.

Please reserve Number 21 and 12 for me.
Dark Earth.

Ive been holding my payment so far,is that ok until you are ready to ship?

Benny

LensBright

Newly Enlightened
Sweet,
If you add the Guarded tail with clip and lanyard attachment id be in for two lights.
Please reserve Number 21 and 12 for me.
Dark Earth.
Ive been holding my payment so far,is that ok until you are ready to ship?

Benny

Hi MorpheusT1,

The guarded tail with clip and lanyard attachment will be available as a separate item and details will be available when the back-cap is available. I can't hold serial numbered lights without payment unfortunately, simply because its a custom run. I can hold a second light, with a specified serial number, with a payment for one light. Payment for the second light can be made once the details of the new back-cap mini kit are available. Please specify color and preferred serial number for both in payment info.

Best Regards,
LensBright

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds fair,

I think i will ride this one out until the units are done.

You are making 200 lights no matter what right?

Thanks.
Benny

reptiles

Enlightened
Greetings,

I love the AA version so...

PayPal Sent (Unique Transaction ID #9DV426007C5076326) for 1 Dark Earth.

Serial 7 or 9 or whatever lowest number you have.

Thanks for making these available to us.

I'd be interested in any accessory tailcaps/clips you may produce later, too.

Regards,

Mark

Pontiaker

Enlightened
I would eventually like one in dark earth.I dont need a special serial number or one at all if that matters.

LensBright

Newly Enlightened
The bodies are looking good!! Almost finished machining the rest of the bodies and parts. Should be finished machining next Thursday, if everything continues to go smoothly. Once machining process is finished then the parts go to the tumblers. After tumbling, parts go to anodizing. Should have all the outsourced parts by that time (i.e. boards, clickies, lenses, o-rings, ect.) I'll keep you guys updated during assembly and quality check. I'm excited to get these lights into your hands to use!

LensBright

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
AWESOME! :D Thank you for the update.

This thing sounds like it's going to be near perfect for me.
3 simple levels of light.
Good runtimes.
Super throw or huge flood at any given time.
Small pocketable size.
NO BLUE TINT!!!!
:party:

litetube

Enlightened
I have to say I am fascinated with this light and an aspherical dual lense of glass in an EDC format. I know aspherical is nothing new but I cant think of another 1 cell with a setup like this. I am impressed with the spot focus but really like the flood beam . There is something about the light going thru the lenses, it gives it a liquidy appearance and the tint is pleasing to me.

I think there will be more interest in this light once a finished product is shown and some get into users hands. I myself have to wait until I see the second tailcap/clip option before I make the plunge. I just dont have enough funds to go in blind and i wonder what the cost of the addt'l tail/clip will be?
Also, based on the AA versions , how durable is the dual glass lenses in the event of say a 3-4 foot drop on the head?
Is the focus adjusted via the head and the threads? or is it a sliding of the head?
Is the light engine a "pill" which is removable by the end user?