• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom TNC Lava Lamp *Price Reduction*-[Pictures]-

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
starfiretoo said:
Bogus1, Is the TWOJ being driven by 1000ma?

Yes it's driven by an SDC1000 (superdownconverter 1000ma). You can run either a single li-ion or 2xCr123 cells for 6v max. For long run times use a 18650, for brightest light use 2xCr123s.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
:grin2: Thank you skalomax, Bogus1, and the other's that have posted to this thread. A good portion of the appeal of this light is the "lava look". At first I was more attracted to the orange color of the flashlight in Bogus1's initial thread which made a powerful statement on the computer monitor. Perhaps, many others viewing felt the same way and passed on this light. I must have looked at this one xxxx times before the darkness started to grow on me. Happy to be the new owner. Aloha to all!:grin2:

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Wow!", is what i thought when 1st opened the box. It is more impressive in the hand than on the computer screen. Looks like a piece of Raku pottery. From what i can see this one also has a pure white light with no pink or green. What a good deal! I feel this one had a hard time selling because it had very little orange/copper color on one side. Not as impressive on the computer screen as the ones with more orange/copper.
:thanks: