DBS v2 (MC-E and R2) and Raidfire Spear Beamshots

msm1018

Newly Enlightened
Hey firestik, very good review but I would like comment on that killer igloo.... only another snow state resident would notice such a thing.

FireStik

Newly Enlightened
Hey firestik, very good review but I would like comment on that killer igloo.... only another snow state resident would notice such a thing.
LOL, you're right about that! After that pic was taken we had another foot of snow and my kids made me go through the yard to make it MUCH larger. We had 3 entrances and sort of a chair inside. Just as I was about to wire it for CATV and CAT-5, we had 3 days of >40° temps and it ruined our fun. :mecry:

droeun

Newly Enlightened
mcesmoothye2.jpg

I thought the MC-E was only compatible with the OP reflector? At least that's what they listed on Dereelight's website :thinking:

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought the MC-E was only compatible with the OP reflector? At least that's what they listed on Dereelight's website :thinking:

You can use the smooth reflector, but did you notice that big donut hole it produces? :) That's why they don't recommend the smooth, since if they said it works with the smooth everyone would complain about the donut hole.

The OP reflector has a slight + in the beam, but it looks much better than the donut hole.