• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired === Drake / Draco Payment === (PART 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acourvil

Enlightened
I probably missed this in the thread somewhere, but is there a shipping schedule or an approximate time from order to ship? Not trying to hurry anything, just wanted to get an idea of what to expect.

Art

jlomein

Enlightened
I probably missed this in the thread somewhere, but is there a shipping schedule or an approximate time from order to ship? Not trying to hurry anything, just wanted to get an idea of what to expect.

Art

I'm curious as well. I paid for my Drake without really looking into production time. I assumed I'd probably have to wait 1-2 months.

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hopefully not 2 months. There was a slight delay (2 weeks) due to some mistake done on the prep work (non Drake/Draco lights). But everything is sorted out now. The parts are currently in the plating shop.

My ETA is the 3rd / 4th week when everything is ready to ship.

goldserve: Welcome home!

Mr. Hubert

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if the shipping time estimate includes small items like batteries and the AAA battery tube?

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hopefully not 2 months. There was a slight delay (2 weeks) due to some mistake done on the prep work (non Drake/Draco lights). But everything is sorted out now. The parts are currently in the plating shop.

My ETA is the 3rd / 4th week when everything is ready to ship.

goldserve: Welcome home!

Waiting patiently for my Draco :p
Please update us when it does ship!!

Mr. Hubert

Newly Enlightened
PayPal payment sent for--

1 Chrome Draco AAA extension tube
1 Silicon O-Ring
2 10280 Batteries

Thanks,
Mr. Hubert

Mr. Hubert

Newly Enlightened
What does it take to install a Tritium? Could the average person install it, or does it require that the entire flashlight be sent to be modified?

Yota

Newly Enlightened
Any one have pics of the Drake and the Draco side by side?

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everyone, the latest batch of Ti have arrived home last week. I was able to assemble 10+ sets over the weekend. I wish I could have done more but I have to ace my final exam first.

Anywho ... aikaiman44 and jefft will be the first to get theirs because they didn't require tritium installation. There are currently 8 units awaiting epoxy cure.

I will be packaging and sending out the others in the next few days.

The Chrome will take one week longer due to the huge backlog @ our plater. He did promised me that it will be done next week. Unfortunately, I'll be in Quebec vacinity until the 2nd week of August. So those who are in this group, please sit tight a tad bit longer.

Mr. Hubert: To install tritium you just need some glue or epoxy. It's recommended that you get an optical grade low viscosity epoxy that bonds well for glass & metal. Norland is one of the brand that I recommend.
Yota: I'll try to get side by side pic next time for you.

chellyc

Enlightened
Jonathan,

I'm a bit concerned as I don't see my name on the reservation list. Ordered a Drake Premium package on 6/15. Please see post #29. Thanks.

Chelly

jefft

Enlightened
Jonathan, got my Drake today. WOW!! Now I finally have the ultimate keychain light. And I thought the chrome Draco couldn't be beaten. The Ti finish is incredible in real life. I have now officially replaced the Draco with my new Ti Drake on the Porsche keys. The 2 Dracos I have still get to be used, albeit a little farther on down the food chain.

Yota

Newly Enlightened
Jonathan, got my Drake today. WOW!! Now I finally have the ultimate keychain light. And I thought the chrome Draco couldn't be beaten. The Ti finish is incredible in real life. I have now officially replaced the Draco with my new Ti Drake on the Porsche keys. The 2 Dracos I have still get to be used, albeit a little farther on down the food chain.

Take some pics if you could! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.