• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired === Drake / Draco Payment === (PART 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtisCampbell

Enlightened
Paypal sent for:

1 x Titanium Drake Battery Tube with TiCN coating
4 x Silicon Orings
1 x US Shipping

Thanks!! :D

stateoftheart

Enlightened
hi did you receive my order for the o rings to address wandoo st brisbane also would like ti drake tube in ticn if poss with blue trit how much would i save if i installed it cos ive got some norland:naughty:also interested in turbo head

rossar01

Newly Enlightened
Hi Jonathan.

PP Amount: $189.50
Sent for: Draco payment
Ordered: Draco Standard Chrome Package
Order date: 28/06/10

Can't wait to receive the light :twothumbs
Thanks,

Ross.

hazna

Enlightened
hi did you receive my order for the o rings to address wandoo st brisbane also would like ti drake tube in ticn if poss with blue trit how much would i save if i installed it cos ive got some norland:naughty:also interested in turbo head

:wave:

Your in brisbane too?

hawkz

Newly Enlightened
Hey Modamag.

My draco recently stopped working and I have no idea why. The battery's still good though. I'd like to send it in for repair and probably new warm/neutral LED if possible.

Give me a PM please with what I need to do. Thanks.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
The warm tint Quarks available now are 7B, the previous neutral Quarks were 5A while the neutral MiNi's were 5B, as is the EZAAw/EZCR2w.

So by that comparison the 6B will be right between neutral and incan-like warm.

I like my 5A/5B lights and also the 7B MiNi's I have, but the former I always wished to be just a touch warmer and the latter just a little cooler, at least on low.

One more number to throw at you is the LF2XT which has a 4C in it, which I have always wished was a 5B but am probably going to try changing to a 6B XP-G at some point.

Here is the ever handy little chart, which at least gives an idea of how the various tints compare.
Creetintchart-1.jpg

hawkz

Newly Enlightened
Whoa! That's one hell of an explanation. I think you know your colors. I have an EZCR2 Warm and I like it...a lot! So I'm definitely gonna follow your advice. Haven't heard back from Modamag yet....busy guy, I'm sure.

esantana

Newly Enlightened
esantana placed an order for a Combo B premium chrome package on 7/12/10. Payment completed through Paypal $334.51
Thank you!
icon14.gif

Combo B Premium Chrome Package
Item # 1009 $334.51 USD

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys sorry for the delay.

Everyone (other than kaichu dento) are shipped.
Including those that send in for upgrade and repair.
If you do not have something in the mail drop me a line.

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Hi Modamag did you post mine my draco is struggling without its o ring
also I would like a ti drake tube in ticn if poss with blue trit how much would i save if i installed it cos ive got some norlan:naughty:dalso interested in turbo head

Could you please email me on availablity.

Rookwood

Newly Enlightened
Hi Modamag -

$161.20 for a Chrome Draco sent PayPal on 8/2/10

By the way, one of my other Dracos died on me - I tried a different battery and tube, but it appears to be dead. Do you offer a repair service on the second gen Dracos?

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:

ipreferpie

Newly Enlightened
Hi Modamag,

PP Amount: $292.24

Ordered:
1x Drake Standard AlTiN Titanium Package $270.40
1x BLUE tritium $10.40
1x International shipping $11.44

Order date: 04 AUG 2010

Sparkss

Newly Enlightened
finish comparisons

I have been through most of the 4 parts of this thread (wow). I am interested in the drake and maybe a draco also. What I wanted to ask is if there were pictures of the various finishes + a short pro/con list for each one.

TIA :)

- Tom

P.S. I had posted in one of the CPFM threads to a manufacturer over seas and I signed it w/ TIA and he responded with :"TIA, Thank you for your post...", or something like that, basically thinking TIA was my name :). I won't make that mistake signing a post again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.