E to C adaptor with Surefire E1e....

jjrgr21

Newly Enlightened
hi all, new to the forum, but been lurking for a while. always my go to, when buying a new light.

anyways i have some 6P parts left over from my active duty days, and i have everything but this:

to complete a new light. any ideas where to find this part?

thanks a lot.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lumens Factory has an E to C adapter, but it doesn't look like this. It has female threads on the inside on the E end. Also, it is anodized in Natural, not black, so that might be a killer for you as well.

m4a1usr

Enlightened
hi all, new to the forum, but been lurking for a while. always my go to, when buying a new light.

anyways i have some 6P parts left over from my active duty days, and i have everything but this:

to complete a new light. any ideas where to find this part?

thanks a lot.

That part can be found in several different other than pictured designs. It's commonly known as an LU60 adapter but back when the one you are showing popped up it was more commonly refered to simply as a "Lamp Holder". OveReady carries a more modern version but its not available in BK (at not least by looking at their web site). And Surefire does make the newer modern version in black as designed to be used with a M2 shock absorbing head. More commonly found on the M95x series weapon lights.

m4a1usr

Enlightened
So, is the inside of the E barrel threaded as well as the outside? Or is the inside of the pictured adapter threaded as well? Because as pictured, I don't see how it can fit on the E body.

I agree with you. What jjrgr21 is showing in his pic would not work with a E series body. I think his description indicates he has a body needing the head to body adapter to complete. Probably an MH90 or an A19 if I had to guess? Don't know if that's a pic off the net or its his own. Then aqain I'm just assuming.

Last edited:

jjrgr21

Newly Enlightened
i have that part and used it with an extension to make a single cell light. i have a few extensions left, and wanted to complete another. same as the " 3p parts light" at the bottom that someone else posted.
i just want another of those adapters so i can complete another light.

as far as "E" body and "C" body i have no clue.

thanks for all the input

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, the light dawns. What you are holding is an adapter that will take a standard C threaded head, like the Lumens Factory D36 Mini Turbo, and an E threaded body tube extension, with the goal of making a single cell E sized light with a C sized head. Gotcha.

In normal use, the unmodified phrase "E to C adapter" usually means an adapter that can be screwed onto a normal E sized body, to allow it to use a larger C sized head, like the afore mentioned D36 Mini Turbo Head, or any of the Surefire K series LED replacement heads that are C threaded.