e2e clip vs e2e outdoorsman clip

Size15's

Flashaholic
I don't agree! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
It appears that the feedback that SureFire has supports the short clip as the more popular option otherwise why would they still be using it as standard on one of their flagship models?

I do think the both clips should be supplied though.

Al

GeoffChan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
chamenos said:
i think the longer clip should be installed on both the E2e and E2o by default /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I would just buy the e2o if I needed the long clip in the first place.

It's good that Surefire is willing to send out either the short or long clip to customers who ask for it.

Geoff

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Al: true, but its also possible that the longer clip must have generated enough demand in order for them to include it as standard on the E2o. the important thing like geoffchan said is that the clips are easily changed, and surefire will supply either clip if customers request for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tylerdurden: the E2e comes standard with the MN03 lamp, which produces 60 lumens for 75 minutes, whilst the E2o comes with the MN02 lamp by default, which produces 25 lumens for 150 minutes. both the E2e and E2o can use either lamp though. so for all intents and purposes the only basic unchangeable bit about both lights is the laser engraving.

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would love if SF included both clips, but if the cost of any model comes up because of it I would say no. I like the long clip, different strokes for different folks.