Eagletac T20C2 MKII XM-L T6 (720 Lumens/580 ANSI)

recDNA

Flashaholic
I'll wait...maybe they'll increase the output a little more. 2.5 amps would be WAY better.

skullony

Newly Enlightened
i have the klarus xt10...its noticeably a little brighter than it but not much...i like it tho

Sh3ngLong

Newly Enlightened
So my 720 Lumen T20C2 XM-L light arrived in the mail today and I'm very upset. No worry, I haven't tried the light yet, so I'm not upset about the performance or anything. It's the packaging! The box is all smashed up! :mad:

I'm sure it's not Illumination Gear's fault. It's most likely USPS's fault. I don't usually care when the packaging of the item is smashed up, but this light is going to be a birthday gift for a friend! Now I have to convince my friend that it's not an old flashlight of mines that I repackaged.

recDNA

Flashaholic
Give him an old flashlight you still have a nice new box for and keep the Eagletac....or I have a birthday coming up if you must give it away! I always think Surefire boxes look lousy - like they're old and have been wet or something causing the colors to fade.

mrlysle

Enlightened
got mine today...it flickers like crazy when i run it on an 18650 but on 123's it runs fine...anyone have this problem?

Got mine today. works just fine with 18650's. When I ordered the drop-in, I went ahead and got a couple of the EagleTac 2400mah. They're nice cells. But before I got them, the only 18650's I owned were AW 2900's which are kinda flat-tops. I tried them with a magnet and they worked fine as well. Actually, I haven't even put 123's in my light yet.

Warp

Enlightened
Got mine today. works just fine with 18650's. When I ordered the drop-in, I went ahead and got a couple of the EagleTac 2400mah. They're nice cells. But before I got them, the only 18650's I owned were AW 2900's which are kinda flat-tops. I tried them with a magnet and they worked fine as well. Actually, I haven't even put 123's in my light yet.

Is output reduced with an 18650 in this light?

Sh3ngLong

Newly Enlightened
Give him an old flashlight you still have a nice new box for and keep the Eagletac....or I have a birthday coming up if you must give it away! I always think Surefire boxes look lousy - like they're old and have been wet or something causing the colors to fade.

The only old flashlight I have that still has its box in good condition is my Olight M31 SST-50. Not giving that monster up. :p