Eagletac T20C2 Review : Pics, outdoor beamshots, RGB shots, and more!

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
I doubt that any revision will have better regulation. The regulation from the T100C2 comes from the low Vf of the LEDs, which are apparently selected by Eagletac. They are XP-Es, and this light uses an XR-E. If they could do the same thing with XR-E's, they would have done it with the T10LC2.

I have to say that the beam pattern doesn't seem as good as my T10L's. There are definite rings in the T20C2s beam, while the T10L barely has any. However, it does seem to have a sort of corona like the T10L.

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
no T100C2, sorry.

I still gotta do a 18650 runtime.. currently charging up the batteries.

brett174

Newly Enlightened
Seems like Eagletac have really dropped the ball with their new P and T series lights, especially in terms of marketing and availability.

Flashlight Connection have removed all references to the T20C2, and most of the other listed dealers do not have it for sale. The P series lights, which I've seen for sale on PTS, havent even been listed on Eagletac's official site.

What's going on Eagletac ?!!

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe it is due to the legal action that is going on with it in regards to it copying elements of the Olight M20??

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's the extent of my knowledge too.

I will stop filling your thread with pointless chatter now.

Sorry.

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's the extent of my knowledge too.

I will stop filling your thread with pointless chatter now.

Sorry.

absolutely no problem! it's awesome that you're asking questions on my review, when you could be asking somewhere else! that means my reviews matter!

-Craig

FlashlightsNgear.com

→Formerly d1live←, Flashaholic
I'd be interested to know more details about the legal action!

Where to find it? :confused:
The Eagletac T20 is a great looking unit, very bright with good spill and a easy to use UI, the low is easy to access and the price is lower than the competitors it faces. Their is no legal action, their is no ground to stand on in this matter, its not exactly the same, just looks similar. If you really research flashlights you will find many that look similar to another, I had atleast 30 different lights on a table and a friend of mine walks in and sez "They all look the same to me" and they dont, some have selector rings and different colors ect ect, bottom line is Eagletac are making quality products at a affordable price and the competition dont like it (so they cry about it on CPF) .

Porthos

Newly Enlightened
The Eagletac T20 is a great looking unit, very bright with good spill and a easy to use UI, the low is easy to access and the price is lower than the competitors it faces. Their is no legal action, their is no ground to stand on in this matter, its not exactly the same, just looks similar. If you really research flashlights you will find many that look similar to another, I had atleast 30 different lights on a table and a friend of mine walks in and sez "They all look the same to me" and they dont, some have selector rings and different colors ect ect, bottom line is Eagletac are making quality products at a affordable price and the competition dont like it (so they cry about it on CPF) .

You seem to know awfully lot about Eagletac. Are you an employee or something? The T20C2 looks exactly like the Olight M20 Warrior which was on the market one year ago already, so who is crying about what?

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
its another story when you have a forum full of flashaholics saying it looks just like the M20

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
found some pics:

IMG_2449.jpg

JKL

Enlightened
M20 - T20C2 Photos-comparison :

dscf5038.jpg

dscf5037.jpg

dscf5039i.jpg

dscf5040.jpg

dscf5042i.jpg

dscf5043.jpg

dscf5046p.jpg

dscf5047.jpg

dscf5049.jpg

Last edited:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
:twothumbs nice pics!

I'll leave thoughts to other people...

absolutely no problem! I welcome people to do things like that, JKL.

Last edited:

JKL

Enlightened
Thank you very much Csshih,

my best compliments for your nice and very informative review.:twothumbs

Last edited: