Egg candling light recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

SureAddicted

Enlightened
Ours is a poor community. Work will be done in the homes and there is no way to get electricity to those homes.

LOL, you kinda put your foot in it. No electricity but somehow you managed to post this thread, I guess the netcafe's in your area are bustling with business, oops forgot, no electricity.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
:crackup: Oh man that stuff is funny! Especially the quick draw inhaler holster, I don't know if this guy should be banned or given a sticky! And I thought I was the only one who is looking for a way to mount my L2T to a Shark sweeper:crackup: *cough cough* *hacks up a lung* *reaches into pocket and fumbles around looking for inhaler* :poof: Hey can your brother make me one of those quick draw holsters?

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am glad that I was notified of this thread.

None of you should be alarmed or confused by Babo... it is really very simple; Babo is Eric Mack's screen name when Eric Mack is off his medication:p and as perception is reality for many (and much more so for Babo), egg candling in a village without electricity is very real to him.

For sure, the promise Hodsta's 6D cell maglight with a tube of Nano-Oil is too good to be true for good ol' Babo.

Babo,

At any rate, I think that what you are trying to do is noble and truly worthy of a serious reply to a very serious question that you have asked even if it is the product of severly delusional thinking brought on by a deep and presently unmedicated psychosis.

Contact Andrewwynn and he will set you up with as many fine lights as you need.

:nana:

IcantC

Enlightened
Ours is a poor community. Work will be done in the homes and there is no way to get electricity to those homes. We make our own candles, and the cost of using them would be prohibitively expensive due the the labor involved; thus the need for battery operated candling lights. Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Where are you located?

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Babo I have to admit I got a laugh out of some of your stuff and while I see many "fluff" posts in your history I also see where you do seem to have some actual serious input in other threads.

If nothing else this type of material belongs in the Cafe where it will not clutter up the general lighting forum. You do seem to have a way with words and I am not sure if you simply enjoy the unusual discussion or if you are simply bored.....none the less this is not really the place for this and as such I am closing it now.

If you feel the need for unusual or even comical discussions continue to keep them family friendly and try the cafe (or even the UG) for an area not reserved for valid lighting discussions....thanks and sorry guys even if it is kind of entertaining it does not belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.