A few years ago I bought some AA and AAA eneloop batteries and a cheap charger. Much to my surprise, after all of the positive comments about these batteries, I had nothing but poor luck. A fully charge AAA would be lucky to last me a week in my flashlight with hardly any use. Obviously something is wrong. So after recently having my Nitecore MT06 light become corroded because of leaky alkalines, I thought I would revisit this thread- how do I make the most of eneloop batteries, and is my problem the cheap charger?