• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Eneloop POWER PACK $31, All-Time Low Price

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Newest 2000mAh 8xAA/2xAAA/2xCspacers/2xDspacers, BQ-CC17 charger, instructions, storage case. The ideal starter set, and Christmas gift set at this price; most likely a today-only/until-out deal, move quickly.

Edit: The link takes you to the deal price sometimes, sometimes not; if you don't see it, wait a few minutes and try again.

5WamAH8.jpg

Last edited:

JeffN

Enlightened
Right now Costco has the same kit, with two more AAA's (4 total), for $23.99. Through Oct. 25, membership required of course. Picked one up today.

Last edited:

Phlogiston

Enlightened
They are now only 2000 mah? Do they still make 2450 mah and 2500 mah batteries?

Standard Eneloop AAs (the white ones) are 2000mAh and always have been.

I think you're thinking of the Eneloop Pro AAs (the black ones) which are 2550mAh.

There are also Eneloop Lite AAs (the light blue ones) which are 1000mAh.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Thanks Phlogiston,
I didn't realize that the white ones were 2000mah. I only have duraloops (white 2000mah, black 2400mah, and green 2450mah) I don't see the white ones around anymore, while they have a lower capacity, they charge to a higher voltage, and that seems to make them better for replacement in items that are voltage sensitive and are looking for 1.5 volts from alkalines.

Wolfy1776

Newly Enlightened
In NJ you don't need a membership to buy gas. NJ forbids restricting gas sales to only members. Same rules apply to prescriptions they have to sell to everyone. I can't speak for any other state but pull up to the pump and ask.

recDNA

Flashaholic
Yes, and you'll be glad you paid; This small thread covers it nicely, but in fine - fill your car with the cheapest gas in town and a $10 pizza that also fills the interior..

Nah. It's a long drive and there is only my wife and I so no need for bulk foods. Membership would never pay for itself. Thanks though.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Nah. It's a long drive and there is only my wife and I so no need for bulk foods. Membership would never pay for itself. Thanks though.

Still need toilet paper, paper towels, razor blades, etc.

If it's the drive that kills the deal, look into Amazon Prime, some big savings on everyday things when you don't have to pay shipping..

markr6

Flashaholic

If it's the drive that kills the deal, look into Amazon Prime, some big savings on everyday things when you don't have to pay shipping..

Yeah, I love my prime! Costo is right next to work but I wouldn't know what to do with a 6,932-pack of fruit rollups or 5-gal jug of Juicy Juice (heavy sarcasm disclaimer just in case)

recDNA

Flashaholic

You hqve to pay for prime too. I would never order enough to save money on shipping.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
You hqve to pay for prime too. I would never order enough to save money on shipping.

Two things to take into account: Selection and gasoline. Don't forget that Amazon has toiletries, food, beverages, clothing, tools, car parts, etc. And now when you buy those items, you're also deleting the cost of gas you would have used to drive to get them. Buying canned/bagged food, soda, toilet paper, dish soap, motor oil online sounds silly until they magically transport themselves onto your doorstep for free..

Swamplite

Newly Enlightened
Amazon Prime had a one day special for $67 a few days ago and I signed up.I like the fact there is no minimum purchase and the two day shipping on many items.I also think the Amazon Prime movies are better than Netflix.If I cancel Netflix it will more than pay for my Prime membership at least for a year.

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought the Eneloop bundle at Costco. Using the coupon mentioned in post #8 above, price was $23.99. I got two. One will be a gift.

I discovered the coupon is also in the Costco circular that is mailed to Costco members.

There were two versions of the bundle at the store in San Francisco. Both had the same charger, batteries, and adapters. The only difference between the two versions was the plastic carrying case included in the newer one. It it a basic plastic case with a snaps to secure the lid. Charger, batteries, and adapters all fit nicely inside.

Last edited:

flashlight chronic

Enlightened
Picked one up yesterday from Costco in Kapolei, Hawaii for $23.99. Today is the last day for the sale. By the way, my AA's say 1900mah on the label, just like my last set which have the dark blue and light blue labels.

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
I love to order things that show up at the door that are fun like a McGizmo but, not TP, motor oil, and things like that. Can you imagine me yelling 'Honey, the cat food just arrived." Her response:'that's great, honey!' Only the cats care as they have to investigate all boxes, especially one with their food in it,

I still like to go to the bank, because I know the manager, or if you run a business knowing your banker is a major thing. ATMs are for people who have $40.00 in the bank and are taking out twenty.

I still like to go to the pharmacy, again nothing like knowing pharmacist and the key Tech. people and the manager of the drug store. No mail order here.

Really, I still like to poke around the stores, most stores I go in know me and adderss me as Mr. RedLED,,ok my real last name but it is nice to have these relationships.

When we go to certain restaurants, we are seated at once, the bartenders knows to the exact drop in our drinks, we have the same busboy and waiter, and the chef and manager stop by.

These are things anyone can do, anyone! and they are nice little touches, and when you travel a lot it is nice to come home to things like that, it makes you feel like Sinatra.

I like the the big mega things like Amazon and such, but, I'm shocked at how workers at Amazon are treated. WSJ or some outlet wrote a piece as to how mean they are to their employees, I mean awful. You can google it. The problem is top down from a wacked out CEO, who probably steals and takes all the credit for all the ideas his staff comes up with, just like Walt Disney was famous for.

For God sake the TSA ask if the can see in my briefcase, they say it it fine but we want to see the flashlights, and the call me Mr. Redway. If you frequent places and introduce your self to the people in charge, you get great service.

But thanks to, the OP for the info as I do need more eneloops.

Last edited:

Latest posts