EVERYDAY CARRY POCKET LIGHT

alphamicro

Newly Enlightened
Arc AAA on key chain in pocket, plus at least one (and often two of): HDS EDC Basic 60, Peak Caribbean, Fenix L1P v2.5.

attowatt

Enlightened
pedalinbob said:
Alright Attowatt, out with it!

What kind of mod is it???

Bob

I put in a brighter white-led and installed the clicky switch by digikey. The switch is similar to the surefire "type" in that.... you dont need to click it on all the way for light. meaning press it lightly and the light comes on. OR if you press all the way the light stays on.:D

switch cost approx $1.47

Jim :wave:

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
attowatt said:
I put in a brighter white-led and installed the clicky switch by digikey. The switch is similar to the surefire "type" in that.... you dont need to click it on all the way for light. meaning press it lightly and the light comes on. OR if you press all the way the light stays on.:D

switch cost approx $1.47

Jim :wave:

Sweeeeeeeeetttt!

I have a bunch of those Nichia CS modded Dorcys--crazy bright!
Might have to try a clicky mod!!!

Bob

Ray_of_Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry:

On person

SF U2
E1e/modded KL1 gen 3 with RCR123
Arc AAA-P
-------------------
In backpack

MM/Opalec with Lithium AAs
SF G2
CMG Infinity Ultra
Modded Q3 (UBin with KL1 Electronics and dual stage)
12 CR123
6 AA
6 AAA
------------------
I carry special ops, rechargeable and HID lights based on occasion and time of the day.

Anthony

Last edited:

Schuey2002

Enlightened
No matter where I'm going, or what I'm doing, I always have my L4/PR-T combo on my person; plus a CMG Ultra on my keychain.. :)

(I think an upgrade to either a light from Don's Aleph line or the PD is due shortly..)

Lexus

Enlightened
My current EDC is:

Gladius (back pocket)
HDS U42 (front pocket)
Arc-AAA P (front pocket)

Topper

Flashaholic*
I swap up some but the one I carry mostly is a SF E2E bezel (head) with a 3.7 modded lamp made by Chevron (I think) placed on a 1.5 Balrog HA spotted body with a SF E-series clickie powered by a Pila 150s cell.
My 1.5 "spotted" Balrog body is supposed to be the ONLY one in the world.
Cool huh? I do carry other lights but this one is with me almost always.
Oh in you missed out on the Balrog body SAGA he turned down a early run of some bodies I asked him to pull 1 spotted 1.5 just for me, I love it even more as its the only one.
Topper

ScottyJ

Enlightened
Arc AAA around neck, HDS EDC 60 XR GT in front pocket. I am amazed at how much I use them. You would never know unless you carry a light. Used to carry an L2, until this forum brought to my attention the HDS. Damn you guys. :)

Sprocketman

Newly Enlightened
In my pocket now, a brass Fire~Fly II with the original sammie and a rechargeable Li-on CR123 battery. Two stage switch works well and the first (dimmer) stage is adequate most of the time. Tried reflector and didn't like the beam. Waiting for the K2's for the next sammie. It's a joy, as was the ARC LSL-P that preceeded it and the older ARC LSL that is now in my wife's purse.