EVERYDAY CARRY POCKET LIGHT

scuba

Enlightened
Jil 1.3 or Fenix L1P ( sort of alternating) and Kl1 on Aleph body (1 cell) mostly with F04 beamshaper

Chris201W

Enlightened
Arc-AAA on keychain
G2 w/BOG 3W drop in (when it comes in)
sometimes a Gerber Infinity Ultra

onthebeam

Enlightened
scuba said:
Jil 1.3 or Fenix L1P ( sort of alternating) and Kl1 on Aleph body (1 cell) mostly with F04 beamshaper

Great minds think alike. For me it is alternating the JIL 1.3 CR2 UP and the Fenix L1P. . . The Nuwai q3 is brighter than either but I'm not finding myself picking it up these days. . .

Flea Bag

Enlightened
At the moment, these are the only two lights with me in Australia:

Back-pack: SF M6 in right-side pouch with pepperspary for quick access. C3 in small center zipped-compartment.

Shoulder-sling bag: SF M6 is front valcro-flapped main compartment next to pepparspary again for quick access. C3 either in same compartment or in a side-compartment.

I carry a bag with me almost all the time.

It hasn't happened often but when I don't carry a bag, then it'll probably just be the C3 in the right front pocket of my pants. An M6 will fit in the same pocket but will form a "bulge in my pants" which is much too noticable! :laughing:

Last edited:

SpeedPRO

Enlightened
Been EDCing SF L4 for 2 years 'til recently I found this CPF and now I started EDCing TW4 setup.

NA :wave:

Denise

Newly Enlightened
Larry CR123, Larry CR2, ARC-AA, ARC-AAA +
Some form of Surefire Tactical light/varies as to how I am dressed, and a utility light/varies as to how I am dressed and where and what I plan on doing. I hate it when this happens. I am at my Girlfriends house and forgot that it Autologs in has her.

Jon

Last edited:

Wong

Newly Enlightened
Inova 2xAAA ( daily )

China made AAA mod with Nichia LED ( group buy from Grumpy ) DD with Li-ion ( daily )

Rotate to carry

HDS Basic 60
Groovy POP2 ( JIL reflector )

Have a nice weekend to all

Best regards
Wong

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Larry CR123, Larry CR2, ARC-AA, ARC-AAA +
Some form of Surefire Tactical light/varies as to how I am dressed, and a utility light/varies as to how I am dressed and where and what I plan on doing.

Denise is going to kick my but when she sees that I accidently posted as her.

Last edited:

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS basic-60 and a 1xAAA single LED around my neck on a dog tag chain.(mostly an ARC AAA-P or a peak matterhorn lug, but lately one of my sonics). rarely leave the house without both. VDG

Oh, photon freedom (nigh vision green) on keychain.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Original Arc AAA, modded with a Nichia CS on keychain.
Arc LSL-P in pocket, although I've been carrying another Lux-modded IU also.

Now that I'm biking at night, I carry my Pila GL3R and a NG500+minimag also.

Depend on what I'm doing also; when I'm camping, for example, I carry an Infinity Task light.

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
My EDC changes often.
In my labcoat, I carry a Nichia CS modded Dorcy AAA. GREAT little light, and everyone is amazed by the brightness.

At home, I often carry an Arc AAA in the front pocket, with lanyard around a belt loop to prevent loss. (I can't wait to either get a new ARC or mod mine with a new Nichia...but I am pretty chicken to try!)

I also sometimes carry a Princeton Tec Rage in a jacket pocket. I find this little light to be a real butt-kicker when you need a lot of light. It is small, waterproof and very inexpensive. Highly recommended.

I also placed one in my lunchbox in case I need to walk in the dark to my car again. How embarassing...a flashaholic without a light! I will likely supplement it with a modded Dorcy.

Bob