EXTREMELY Rare Lights... Let's See Them!

ArsMachina

Enlightened
Here are some more rare beasts from my collection:

v1.jpg

ki-t.jpg

Jochen

easilyled

Flashaholic
Anyway, to steer this thread back on topic, I have just received a beautiful 18650 XM-L one-off all-copper light by archer6817j (of Dark Sucks). It sports 3 ice blue tritiums surrounding the tailcap.

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

Last edited:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyway, to steer this thread back on topic, I have just received a beautiful 18650 XM-L one-off all-copper light by archer6817j (of Dark Sucks). It sports 3 ice blue tritiums surrounding the tailcap.

DSC_0024.jpg

Beautiful indeed. Please post again in 3 months, hope to see its tarnishing progress if any.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Beautiful indeed. Please post again in 3 months, hope to see its tarnishing progress if any.

Thanks. I'm not sure if I'll let it tarnish too much because I love the appearance of polished copper. If I do let it settle though, I will post some more pictures of the tarnishing progression.

cw_mi

Enlightened
cw_mi

What i've heard about is that only 3 of the Damascus were ever made.
Nice collection !

When I was talking with Davide on this one, I thought he had planned a total of five, three of them being XM-L versions. Three is good though, makes it even more rare.

Olaf_S

Enlightened
Last edited by a moderator:

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rare ?

sort of rare...My 2 D Vintage Stratolite boatlight

rCX6p.jpg

MCs4Y.jpg

FDPW1.jpg

extremely rare.... my Damascus Blocky Boy (which I am Ok with if someone wants to buy it)

qOeQW.jpg

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are some pretty nice lights here. I believe I have a few to add to the list. Will post pics soon.

XXDIRTYXX

Newly Enlightened
All of these lights are amazing I havd 3 arc but there stock ARC LS-H 051 AND 057

ChibiM

Enlightened
Thanks for bumping the thread..
Never seen those lights before.. And I assume they probably need some kind of emitter change by now, to compete with currently available flashlights ;)