Favorite Walking Light?

flash99dark

Newly Enlightened
"Ditto.." Kilovolt. ..Lumapower LM33/303 SCC P4 led for my late night walks. I usually bring another longer reach light ... a Fenix L2D-CE Q2 for a sometimes needed longer reach...I wish Lumapower would bring the new LM 33 out in a 2x tube Version/s....William

Buckeye

Enlightened
Fenix L2D RB100. I use it on medium in the mixed lighting of my neighborhood. If I want to take a little oomph I carry my WE 9E Raider with the stock bulb in a holster. I like the color rendition of the RB100 over my P2D CE (P4). The RB100 is a warmer tint over the green of the P4.
Doug

rtt

Enlightened
My favorite light for evening walks around the neighborhood is a SF A2 with white leds. To me its the perfect amount of light throw and flood using the led mode and one click away for more light if required.

qadsan

Newly Enlightened
My Novatac 120 is my favorite light for evening walks. I really like the factory pocket / belt clip, which is where my light stays much of the time. When I'm using it for evening walks (every night), I keep it between my index and middle fingers and turn it on / off as needed with the knuckle of my thumb. There's a small gully that I sometimes cross where I need to use my hands for climbing down into and out of the gully. I prefer to keep my light on when crossing this gully and carrying the Novatac this way works out just fine for me when doing this. I set it up to default to a nice low level which is where I use it most of the time (when it's on) and another press of the button gives me full brightness if needed. I'm very happy with this light so far.