• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FEELER: 2Nd Run Of FM3H

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
FM, I can't wait for these babies....and we all know the superb quality and unparalleled standards in everything you make. Could you give us a rough ballpark estimate of when these could be shipped...given your other pending projects? I think it would be useful if you could contrast the delivery of this 3" reflector vs. the long delay of the 3.5" and give that reassurance on these.

Last edited:

k-2

Newly Enlightened
karlthev said:
Hey K-2, PM me so that I may contact YOU!

Karl

karlthev,

I corresponded with FM. No time frame on the 3.5's. Still up in the air. IF I do let go of the 3.5's, I'll probably let FM decide what to do with my spot.

k-2

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
k-2 said:
karlthev,

I corresponded with FM. No time frame on the 3.5's. Still up in the air. IF I do let go of the 3.5's, I'll probably let FM decide what to do with my spot.

k-2

Gotcha! Thanks.

Karl

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Varooj, just so I know for sure....what bulb bore size(s) will these be for? From your last post....I'm assuming just for the WA 1185 type bipin bulbs...but want to check for sure. Thanks!!!

vandrecken

Newly Enlightened
Also interested - but two "must have"s
Available in your blue-grey HA3 finish
Bore to be no smaller than your current cam / camless alloy reflectors so that I can use 12mm diameter Osram bulbs like the 64440 and 64447 IRC etc which just fit.

Cheers !

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
fivemega said:
The only advantage is: [size=+1]MADE BY FIVEMEGA
[/size]
No better? Just your name on it?

fivemega said:
I prefer not to copy.
By that rationale you're already copying Delgi by introducing a 3" head right after him. You wouldn't be copying. You'd be providing a compatible component to go with other Mag bodies. Specifically Mirage_Man's HAIIIs. Is Goodyear copying Firestone because they make their tires black too?

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, Jimmy, but FiveMega isn't copying, the reason these are in demand is that he made them some time ago and people are selling them for $200-350 in secondary sales.

I begged for a run last year and he said they were too complicated to make money on at the old price, looks like he can make some at this price.

Bill

PS, I love it when someone puts their name on it and says, "I MADE IT AND THAT MAKES IT BETTER"!

Latest posts