FEELER: Montblanc, Prometheus Lights style

cowsmilk

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

Feel free to pledge for any number of pens you want, at the level that is available at the time :)

Cheers,

Jason

Just to make sure I do it right, if I want two pens at the $120 level, then just pledge $240? Then send an email?

I'm Moobile, Baby!!!

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup...that's what I did

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Dingle1911

Enlightened
I pledged for an Aluminum one yesterday. I don't have a matching flashlight yet, but I think I will one day. Thanks Jason.

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
During a meeting today, I loaned a coworker a disposable pen....it didn't work at all, so I threw it away. I handed him another one.....it barely worked, so I threw it away. Reached into my bag and handed him a freebie capacitive stylus with built-in pen.....it worked, but it probably won't in six months.

I really need a decent pen, so I pledged for a titanium one. I suppose I vaulted past decent right into freaking awesome territory. :)

I'm still waiting patiently for a 1X 1CR123 light. I've already got more 2XCR123/18650 lights than I need.

Thanks for doing this.

Grizz

archer6817j

Enlightened
Check it out! The Alpha Pen reviewed @ Everyday Commentary

Score: Ti: 19 out of 20; Al: 20 out of 20

"Jason's aesthetic is cohesive, clean, and when electroplated, as gleaming an example of the new craftsman gear movement as I can imagine. You want people to ask about your gear? You want to introduce people to stuff made by talented, small batch craftsmen? Carry the Alpha. It is all you'll talk about...If you are the jobsite type, the tumbled Ti should be your weapon of choice. If you are the suit type, trust me on this one, the electroplated Al will be a showstopper. Truly an elegant weapon for a more civilized age. " --Everyday Commentary

Last edited:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a wonderful review! I have really started reading a lot of reviews on that site and I believe your pens have been rated very accurately. And I haven't even used one yet!

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats Jason...I know with your passion into this project, this pens are gonna be a killer and so it seems to not disappoint. Now its another things altogether with keeping up with the demands :thumbsup:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Hi Jason,

Have you considered doing an Type-III ano version as an option? I've already backed the Ti version, and after reading the great review on Everyday Commentary (what a cool site!), I want to add an AL version to see which weight I prefer. However, EN plating is a bit too shiny for my taste - there's something to be said about a more subtle, less flashy look, which is why I liked the tumbled finish on the Ti. I know machining tolerances have to change when you change ano's, so it's not a "sure, why not" type of option - just a wish list item now that you're CRUSHING IT on Kickstarter!

:thumbsup: john

Linger

Flashlight Enthusiast
Funded the AL

I do the shirt & tie thing at work when I'm going to be in court and I was going strong for the Ti version. I felt it'd more subtle and more resilient. After the review on 'everyday commentary' and the brief comments re: balance, I did instead fund for an AL version. (Be awesome with a matching tie clip.)

Best,
Linger

aaltl

Newly Enlightened
I've not used kickstarter before but am interested in the 120 funding option. Does this mean I still pay full price on top of this 120 and just get the chance to buy it earlier?

Latest posts