• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

FENIX ARE-A4 BATTERY CHARGER WANTED.

busseguy

Enlightened
I'm looking for a Fenix Are-A4 battery charger.

I can do cash or trades.

Email me at [email protected] if you have one.

Don't comment in the post because I might not see it.

busseguy

Enlightened
I have one for $50 plus actual shipping it's yours

I didn't see this till now that is why I said email or pm if somebody has one.

Anyway why would I pay $50.00 PLUS shipping when I can get it for $39.00 shipped??

DRW

Enlightened
I didn't see this till now that is why I said email or pm if somebody has one.

Anyway why would I pay $50.00 PLUS shipping when I can get it for $39.00 shipped??
LOL, I guess you found a good deal.

DRW

Enlightened
OK, I'll explain my comments. I thought the post was funny/unusual.

Asking for something without any item conditions other than brand, model number, cash or trade.

There was no evidence that any attempt to find the desired charger had been made. Is the OP that poor of an online shopper? I doubt it.

Posting an email address for the BOTS to find and start spamming, careless IMO, but it's not my email address.

Then to post in a forum and request private replies because he might not see the post.
1. private replies are the antithesis of a forum.
2. the forum can be configured to notify you of forum replies
3. Sending an email requires the user to take extra steps and exposes potentially private information.
4. Is the request to email instead of using the forum tools a way to harvest email addresses for nefarious purposes?
5. Two additional bumps, LOL.

If the OP said OK, I figured I would buy one on the Fenix Lighting site and have it shipped to him. I would make 10 bucks or so for my trouble.

busseguy

Enlightened
OK, I'll explain my comments. I thought the post was funny/unusual.

Asking for something without any item conditions other than brand, model number, cash or trade.

There was no evidence that any attempt to find the desired charger had been made. Is the OP that poor of an online shopper? I doubt it.

Posting an email address for the BOTS to find and start spamming, careless IMO, but it's not my email address.

Then to post in a forum and request private replies because he might not see the post.
1. private replies are the antithesis of a forum.
2. the forum can be configured to notify you of forum replies
3. Sending an email requires the user to take extra steps and exposes potentially private information.
4. Is the request to email instead of using the forum tools a way to harvest email addresses for nefarious purposes?
5. Two additional bumps, LOL.

If the OP said OK, I figured I would buy one on the Fenix Lighting site and have it shipped to him. I would make 10 bucks or so for my trouble.

You are hilarious. LoL