Fenix MC11 upgrade: up to 155 (burst) lumens

SubLGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
At batteryjunction.com there is a note that this flashlight has been discontinued. Strange.

Patagonicus

Newly Enlightened
It is upgraded,maybe the old version discontinued.

I just ordered one off of Going Gear. But they sent me a note saying it's backordered from Fenix. So I have no idea how long it will be until they put it in my hands.

I really like the L-shaped form factor. I wish more manufacturers would put out this style of light, especially if they could make some 18650 versions.

Phlogiston

Enlightened
I really like the L-shaped form factor. I wish more manufacturers would put out this style of light, especially if they could make some 18650 versions.

Have you seen the Rofis JR20?

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-2xCR123A)-Angle-head-XP-G-R5-Reviews-RUNTMES

I don't have one - I don't have any 18650 lights - but I do have the JR40, which is the 2xAA version, and that's a nice light. Costs more than the Fenix MC11, but I prefer it (I have both).

Rofis lights aren't always easy to find, but Thrunite are working with Rofis, so they have the TN20:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...*NEW*-ThruNite-TN20-Rotatable-Head-Flashlight

mailer

Newly Enlightened
I bought the new version of this light but can't find strobe and SOS mode. Did they change the UI and remove those two options?

Patagonicus

Newly Enlightened
I bought the new version of this light but can't find strobe and SOS mode. Did they change the UI and remove those two options?

I finally received mine from being backordered seemingly forever. Those two modes don't seem to be available on my light, and they're not listed in the manual. So I think it's safe to assume they took those modes out.

Overall, I like this light, but I'm not such a fan of the UI or the plastic parts of it. Regardless, it's nice to finally own an angle light, even if it has its flaws.