• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Finally, a very Nice Carrying Pouch for Lion Heart

Amorphous

Enlightened
Re: Finally, a very Nice Carrying Pouch for Lion H

OT - Which Nixie Clock Kit did you use? "

OT, the Nixie Clock kit was purchased from

http://www.amug.org/~jthomas/clockpage.html

Unfortunately, the larger 4 inch Nixie are not longer available anywhere in the world. These tubes were made 25 years ago. Since there is renewed interest in utilizing Nixie tubes for numeric display, one can still get smaller tubes made by Russian and US companies. For example the still available Russian IN18 circa 1965 tube shown on the site. (These are 2.75 inch tubes)

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast

A horizontal carry option would make it more valuable to me.
Just my $0.02.

Amorphous

Enlightened

"How about you do away with the Velcro and go to sewn in magnets? - Mark"

Well, what happens when you have a pouch with strong magnets as the replacement for Velcro on your belt.. and you have your wallet full with credit cards located in close proximity to the magnetic flux? Some people will have their wallet in the front pant pocket. When sitting, the wallet will be very closed to the pouch exposing to the flux depending on how the user will wear his pouch. (You will end up with partial to complete erasing of data on the magnetic strip on the credit card. Now how you going to borrow from the banks to pay for goodies during this holiday session? ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast

To keep a flap of fabric closed doesn't require much of a magnet. I seriously doubt anyone would have to worry about having their cards erased.

And if they did, there's a reason why there are stamped numbers in the front. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mark

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast

if you do another run I'm in for 2, too bad I missed this one, but had too many things to do today,

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm so glad I put my order in early. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BVH

Flashaholic

Amorphous, is there a material/protective backing behind the metal snap thats attached to the body of the pouch? The material would be between the back of the metal snap and the Lionheart. The Leatherman sheath I bought had the snap exposed which would scratch the LH everytime it came out and went into the sheath.

I'd really like to see a horizontal carry option also.

Sakugenken

Newly Enlightened
I was busy last night making our Nengajo (Japanese New Year's card) and didn't check the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I am definitely interested if you do another run.

Amorphous

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
BVH said:
Amorphous, is there a material/protective backing behind the metal snap thats attached to the body of the pouch? The material would be between the back of the metal snap and the Lionheart. The Leatherman sheath I bought had the snap exposed which would scratch the LH everytime it came out and went into the sheath.

I'd really like to see a horizontal carry option also.

[/ QUOTE ]

The button is behind another layer of matterial, and will not touch or scratch the body of light being carried. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Likebright

Enlightened

Let us know when you mail these babes out.
Mike
Whoh! just checked my e-mail and there is something coming MY WAY
YES! Thank you.

Amorphous

Enlightened

Thank you everyone for the purchase.
I've packed and shipped all 50 this afternoon, and SilverFox was number 50. For those after SilverFox ( on Page 2) your item will be ship next week. I have ordered another 50. This will be the last batch, so if you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks again.

M_R

Enlightened

Ray,

If these are being custom made for your order, could I suggest the following. As theses are going to be primarily used by people for the LH, and I do agree that a huge velcro strip is a PITA, a small one like the one in your photos IMHO is not. My suggestion would be to lower that small piece to the bottom of pouch to accommodate LH application of the pouch. This would act a two stage flap lock, small velcro patch at the bottom of the flap and the button clasp at the top. This would also prevent the flap from curling up just below the button clasp over time.

Just a suggestion,

Thanks,

Matthew

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am interested. Do I PP now, or when the next lot arrives? And what's the PP address?

THX

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

For the next run.

brightnorm

Flashaholic

I'll buy 2 if there is a 2nd run. Paypal now or later?

Brightnorm

rikvee

Enlightened

Paypal sent for 2 LionHeart pouches, (2nd run of 50)

Congrats to Ray for a great idea at a great price!

Latest posts