• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Fivemega's 2" DEEP REFLECTOR/BEZEL FOR M*g "C" and "D"

Roland

Newly Enlightened
Ya gotta admire how badly Carley treats its customers. They don't even pretend to appreciate your business. What a business model.
Would it help if we (as the end of the line customers) write emails to Carley asking for progress updates?

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Would it help if we (as the end of the line customers) write emails to Carley asking for progress updates?

Judging by the stories I have heard from Litho123, Modamag, FM, and Delghi, I'm shocked that Carley remains in business. There must be limited competition, because I have never heard anyone say anything good about their customer service/delivery times.

Roland

Newly Enlightened
Judging by the stories I have heard from Litho123, Modamag, FM, and Delghi, I'm shocked that Carley remains in business. There must be limited competition, because I have never heard anyone say anything good about their customer service/delivery times.
I guess they must have no competition or be super cheap in comparison to others.
But would having us regularly send them emails with progress update questions help?

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast

They are in business with backup of $urefyre, $treamlyte, Poolikan and....

Do they really need $5000/year business of Fivemega?

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Oh I see. They are mostly a big relationship contractor, and demands from FM, Litho123, Delghi, Modamag, etc. are like 'gnats buzzing around their head.' We may not like it, but reality is reality.

I ran into the same thing trying to get small quantities of metal battery end caps to make battery packs when "cold calling" Duracell, Everready, RayoVac, etc.

bullettproof

Enlightened
Oh I see. They are mostly a big relationship contractor, and demands from FM, Litho123, Delghi, Modamag, etc. are like 'gnats buzzing around their head.' We may not like it, but reality is reality.

I ran into the same thing trying to get small quantities of metal battery end caps to make battery packs when "cold calling" Duracell, Everready, RayoVac, etc.

All the big Modders around here should get together and make big orders together then ship to each other accordingly. They might actually pay attention:shrug: